Replies

• Dear...

we can improve our English only by practicing.... it will take some time to learn/improve the English language...  you need to read the English daily news paper, small stories... watching English news... 

"NO PAIN.... NO GAIN...

But we can easily improve the language by working hard on that..... start now itself ... all the best

S.Selvakumar

• The best way to improve your English is making it part of your daily life . Books and courses can help you to know the rules and grammar ,but we still need a lot ! So,if you can apply the four skills of learning a language " Speaking,listening,reading and writing " in your daily activities so that will make you improve fast .

You can speak to your friends " even few minutes every day " in English .

The best way is to listen ! Listen to songs with their lyrics and also listen to news or articles "even you don't understand all the words " but listening is the most important step ,too.

This site " English Club " Can help you to use all these skills everyday ! 

I wish you all the best !

• Thank you!

• You are welcome! if you have any question concerning English don't hesitate to ask!

We are here to learn from each other and share our knowledge !

Best wishes, Deepjyoti !

• please tell me, when we use "did", "could" and "be"....

• i learn english tenses but i face problem to use tense! please give me some idea  how can i improve my tenses also

• you can check in this link my discussions about "Tenses of the verbs " .I think they are simple and clear.

Best wishes !

http://my.englishclub.com/group/virtual-classroom/forum/topic/listF...

• thank you very much.

This reply was deleted.