In most times ,we meet ,by chance ,a person that we become  attracted to, because he or she has mysterious power or things that we find ourselves should be his or her friends or we start to think about him or her a lot . We begin to collect information about him or her,because we are care more about him or her ;but suddenly ,we know that he or she is married,so we feel abused, because we feel that person (him,her) is not suitable for  as husband or as  wife, but we,in point of view (one of us )think that he or she  deserves him or her ;then we begin  delibrately ,selfishly searching for situations that help in having him or her evenif this  action may  destroy his /her marital life just ,under the pretext,we have all things that we can give all seduced things (,eg,money,love,good house..etc ) that persuade him or her to love us (one of us ).

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting question. My anecdote is that I used to be in love with someone who eventually got married with someone else. So, when I fell in love with him he was single. 

Nowadays, he is divorced and I am not in love with him anymore. 

Great =)

• interesting topic

• This is called fatal attraction. I think the person who has this should think more about him/herself and see why he/she is attracted to specific person. Sometimes a girl is attracted to a married man since he seems interesting or as you said mysterious only because she thinks her life is not interesting and she's looking for some adventure or some men get attracted to a married woman because they feel powerful by attracting that woman. I think all these say many things about who we are and what we lack in our life and instead of being focus on something that is not appropriate, we should work on what we lack and try to understand the problem. Love is nice and it's nice to love all people but attachment to someone is not good at all especially if he/she is married. 

•  Nice answer,Nafis ,but it always happens that some people attract to married person more than to single ones,I say this  because I exprienced this not  only with me but also i mean with people I know very well,so I still talk to myself why this people were not attracted to me when I was younger or in the early times of my age .

This reply was deleted.