Feature Changes on MyEC

Good Morning everyone! :)

I hope you all are super wonderful today and in a good health. :)

Have you noticed the edit menu on 'add a blog post', 'add a discussion' or on 'comment' box? It seems there are some changes. 

It's nice that we're now able to upload photos on comment box through mobile. We can also edit our comments. We can write bold/italic/underlined words through mobile, even choose the font size, and so on. It is more comfortable for us to log in MyEC though mobile. Don't you agree?

However, there are some edit menus disappear. When we write a blog post or discussion, we can't write them in color nor are we able to choose the font theme. Some members often write blogs or discussions in colorful writing, including me. Sure, we can make more editing in HTML Editor, but it's not easy. So, what do you think about it? Do you have anything to say to the founder of MyEC, Mr. Josef, about it? :)

Thanks a lot for always improving this site, Mr. Josef. Hope he will consider our opinions. :)

Have a wonderful December! Keep your finger cross! :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Try to write coloured comment, Roman. I like this color.

• :)

• Dear Bet, I'm waiting your colorful blogs. ^_^

• Thanks Josef for your kind concern, and thanks to Ning Team for their kind attention.

• Ning have responded as follows regarding coloured text:

"Our tech team has made some alterations to our text editor and, unfortunately, we don't have this function anymore.

Many of network creators would like to have it back, so we have forwarded this as a feedback. Also, we have added your one.

We hope that our team will get it back in the nearest future!

Please, accept our apologies for that.

[For] Now, members need to use the HTML Editor and styling.

Best,
    Ning Team"

• Thanks, the site seems useful.  

• Yea Josef, I understand. But there are other numerical codes also, as I have seen.

• I want to sincerely thank the founder of our English Club, Mr. Josef Essberger, for always making sacrifices to keep the club website in up-to-date shape, for being innovative, for helping the club members to get along with each other, and for recently bringing in the features of 'my blog' and 'my discussions'

Million thanks to you, our founder!  And my greetings too, to all the club members who are moving along with out founder.  I wish all of you the best.

Samson.

This reply was deleted.