Replies

• Hi,good question.Tam.

it depends on the relationship between he and l ,if we just friends,l think we would better go dutch,but if he is willing to pay it's no problem,if he pay this time, l think l will pay next time.

if he is my boyfriend,mostly he should pay,sometimes l pay,bcoz l supposed to find a bf at least can take me to dinner,hahah...right?

• Thank you for your response. Men who dates you are lucky. :)

• It naturally happens so. But I don't mind if I have to pay SOMETIMES. :)

• Should men sometimes pay? :D

• No I don't think the man should always pay.

• Actually dating is not a part of our culture so I can not understand it properly. So, I took it as when friends/relatives meet and have food/dinner together. But, hence it seems to be a romantic relation then I also want to tell both may pay why always only boys? And, we know nowadays women also contribute financially after marriage!

• I think men invite women for a date more often than women invite men.

• I think both can pay from time to time, why men always should pay for the women?

• Hello, Diah. Thank you for your response.

• Hello Tam! 

First I thought that this dating-style is just happened in my country... but hmmm generally over the world lmao!

So my point of view here is NO! Men shouldn't ALWAYS pay for dinner while dating. As I believe, that it actually not men's responsibility to pay during date. But it should be always men's responsibility to pay for the main necessary of a woman after they got married! 

So for me, I will not always ask my bf to pay for my dinner, cause I know that we are only dating xD

This reply was deleted.