Replies

• I do really miss my childhood because I remember when I was a child I didn't care about money now, in fact I never thought about money I just asked my dad to give me money now that has change. Also I remember when I spent most of the time playing with my friends. I had a nice childhood and I will never forget all the crazy things I made...

• i certainly miss my childhood

there is nothing better than be a child ; do what ever you want when you want it ,without any responsibilities

i love beeing a child ; seeing everyhing beautiful...............

• Really, the older you grow, the more responsibilities. But anyway taking all the responbilities when you grow up, is a must, we learn and gain from them as well. What do you say? =)

• I miss my childhood but I wouldn't like kid again.

What I am messing from my childhood is the crazy things but really when my friends are with me I can do it with them.

I really miss my friends when they aren't beside me
    ^_^

• This reply was deleted.
  • This reply was deleted.
  • Yes, but youth life is so much better..haha.. One thing I regret from my childhood is because I didnt study, wasted my time with game, but my childhood's amazing! :)
    • haha, were u a naughty kid at that time?

• When we are a kid, we were so eager to be an adult. To be able to join adults' conversations and activities. But when we were an adults we wished we were a kid with no worries and no responsibilities. 

This reply was deleted.