It's a clear question, but let me make it clearer. Sometimes, seniority or superiority or person with high status make them hard to consider any suggestions/advice from younger or juniors. Some people even joked 'senior is always right'. If we see and remember, we all are just the same which is human and where mistakes is unavoidable. Whether it is junior or senior, both can make mistakes. Sometimes, we also get advice from kids.

What is your view on this? Do you consider advice from younger?

Have a great week! :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes! we should. Especially if it is about how to make their-our lifes better, what they expect and want 

• Sir Joe,

What a GREAT ANSWER! :)

"Ignorance make us lose some chances."

THANK YOU for your reply. :)

• Hi Robert!

You are right. It's nice to see you here. :) 

THANK YOU for your reply.

• Certainly we have to consider advice from all quarters. (It doesn't mean we always act on it :) But it would be stupid not to consider it.)

• Dear Paula,

I like when people say 'brains'. :))) I now wonder why some younger fellows have wonderful brains. May it be because we have thought about too many other things? ^^

I'm glad to read your reply. I agree with you. THANK YOU for sharing your story. :)

• Hi Janeth!

That's quite reasonable. Teamwork in social life is an important thing. I'm glad to have your reply. :)

THANK YOU for your nice words. 

• Hi Mas Puguh!

Nice to meet you! It's great to have your reply.

THANK YOU. :)

• Onee….great topic!!  To be honest......my grand-daughter has one of the best brains I know.  She is smart and savvy and I like the way she thinks.  I would have no problem taking her advice.  A good thought or a good solution is just that......no matter what age group came up with it!!!  Thanks Onee.

• Hi Onee-Chan, I think everyone has something to say, something valuable to share. I try to consider the advice of younger at work. Sometimes they know things that I don't know and I help them with things that they don´t know. I believe teamwork is very important. Moreover, there are wise "juniors" and "inmature" seniors....

Good topic! Thanks Onee.  Have a great day! 

• Why not ? advice from younger people, as long as the meaning is good, I can listen to it and accept it well.

This reply was deleted.