It's a clear question, but let me make it clearer. Sometimes, seniority or superiority or person with high status make them hard to consider any suggestions/advice from younger or juniors. Some people even joked 'senior is always right'. If we see and remember, we all are just the same which is human and where mistakes is unavoidable. Whether it is junior or senior, both can make mistakes. Sometimes, we also get advice from kids.

What is your view on this? Do you consider advice from younger?

Have a great week! :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I consider advice from the younger, actually I like to hear from all.

• Hi, Onee!

Do you mean that "seniority or person with high status" sometimes feel ashamed, if they have to consider the advice from younger?

Yes, I consider the advice from younger. But not always :D

•  I have some friends who are 10 years younger than me. When I talk with them, I feel that they are older than me. Their thinking is so amazing. So since I feel they are wise, their advice must be considered. I forgot that, one day I was thinking about how to do something and my niece of 8 years old told me just do it like that. Her idea was so good. To conclude, we should listen to what people say without paying attention to their age and then decide...

• My 15 y.o. son gives me lessons on mobile devices or new tech :/

• It's an interesting topic. We, including me, don't tend to take advice from younger people seriously. I think it is because we think younger people don't have much experience. However I think there are some things that we can learn from them. For example, flexible mindset and new technology.

• Most people don't know it but kids usually have great ideas to share. However, as simple as it seems, only a few adults are humble enough to take suggestions or advice from them.

• Kenapa tidak? If it carries wisdom, I take it from that young fellow. It is true that these kids lack experience in life. Some of them can be very clever and careful to say unwise things. When they do they are amazing. There was a video for a young kid. I am looking for it. I hope I find it and post it for the readers to see. Thanks for sharing.

• Why not? sometimes younger does give better advice to you then older people. As young generation is new, energetic, enthusiastic, and qualified with new techniques. Like my younger brother is using these back to school promotional codes to get the newest and finest school supplies in much lesser rates.

404 Error
This reply was deleted.