In age 23-24 years I got maybe first life changing situation: Suddenly I opened another world for me... I realized that world is much bigger than only planet "Earth" I mean that everybody knows from school that our planet is a part of solar system, but they think "It is so far away, who cares about such far sings, it is almost false, let it be the way it is..." My second little oppening was about teachers: Everybody knows that teachers are also humans, but after joining EC I realized that "OMG! They are absolutely normal people like me!!! They know how to make fun, they enjoy the life, they work and rest" So, my question is: Have you ever face such situation when you knew something for long time, but suddenly "Opened your eyes" and it became little shok for you?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Roman, just yesterday, in a British I think serial, I watched the follow discussion between two adults:

-Hello ...(he said her name which I don't remember)
    -Hello mister .... (she said his surname)
    -You can call me with my name if you want.
    -I can't
    -Why?
    -Because you are my teacher.
    -I am not only a teacher! I am also... he stopped talking for a moment and then he asked her for a date.

Teachers are not only teachers, they have life like us :)
  • Well... I don't know how to explain it clear, especially because now I think differently... It short, I thought that they are special people, without own life... Without good and bad habits. I thought that they can't enjoy the life... But after joining EC, I opened my eyes widely!

• Everybody knows that teachers are also humans, but after joining EC I realized that "OMG! They are absolutely normal people

Roman, I wonder what you thought about teachers. :D

• Yeah, when I made my first career steps as HR assistant, I never thought that people face so many problems while their job search. It always was such an easy thing for me. I was amazed by dozens of applicants that found challenging to generate a good-quality resume, which will help them to be outstanding and avoid different typical mistakes. Working further I saw lots of applicants have problems on interviews, and what's the most insulting - all mistakes are the same and most of the job seekers believe in the same myths and seem to follow the same bad advice. It's such a pity that great professionals can't break ATS. All they need is a good career coach or at least use some great service, like AI resume builder that will definitely help them, especially if you are applying for the job overseas.  

• I'm so sorry to hear that, Rosemary. I ever heard about Schizophrenic but never know how harmful it is to people. But I can see your pain to live and be a witness of your beloved suffering. It may not happen to you, but watching your sister is having that pain also can be painful for you. I hope the best for your sister!

• You are welcome, Mishaikh! It is good to know that my topic motivated you:) Thank you for sharing your life changing experience!

• http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/blogs/changing-experience

Here is my comment on your discussion topic.  Thanks a lot to give me the motivation to write something.

Changing Experience
    The following blog is 'on the motivation' I got by reading Roman's Discussion Blog on Life Changing Experience : I was a hermit (still am somewhat)…
  • Rosemary, 

it's the first time I hear this story from you.. I am really sorry for that melancholic events you passed through, but happy that you and she could pass it finally.. Salutation to your struggle.  

• MARY )))))) Yes, exactly:) But for me it was little bit weird:) Can you believe? And wow, your animations are pretty appropriate! Btw, are you watching every episode of Simpsons?

• Ahahah:) Estanis, when and how did you meet her ?:)

This reply was deleted.