Please don’t mind…As I told : I learn English with my humor sense. So today, I’m making a challenge discussion. It is : What/How is a real man?

And my friends, we will vote for your answer. The craziest reply will be winning and will get my gift. Ya, this time, I have only one gift (because last month I lost much money for my gifts so...kekeke..I’m penniless now).

Have fun with me. I’m waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Announcement : 

A real man is the one who has no BREAST. LOL.

My friends : I will vote for this reply (from Teacher Oriani) as a best answer. Please let me know if you have a different idea.

And many thanks for all your comments. I respect all.

mitran

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello...Which is the deadline to answer?

• Maybe one week, Teacher

• Miss.nails,don't forget  my gift OK?

Well,a real man is the one who tells you your flaws :D

• Ya, I won't Asma....

Your answer is serious...hahaha....because if I have a mistake then my hubby tells me at once. 

But I'm thinking....: Really? How dare he does like that? lol...

a real man is the one who tells you your flaws

• well,

i'm not crazy but i wanna be very very crazy ,

now i tell you what is real man ,is the one : when his son asks him pa : " what is the diference between destiny and tribulation?" then he replies : " distiny like when we go to the beach and ur mother will sink and die  but the tribulation if ur mother knows swimming very well. he he he ,

now i'm waiting for the gift hehehe.

very crazy topic , i like it too mutch

thank you

• hahaha....Hafida.

OMG...Ya, You're crazy. I will vote for your answer (if I can)....I laugh so much while I read your comment.

Thank you for join my discussion.

So let me say again : a real man is the one who must stand his wife till the end of his life. Right?

(And one more, Your comment remind me one person, Do I know you? . If yes, please tell me)

• yeah dear mitran , real man is the one who wishes and waits for the death of his wife to marry another one young and beuatifull ( break the routine) hehehehe.

( yessssssssss plz tell me )

• hahaha..Oh Goshhh...let me ask my hubby....Is it his dream? (dream about my death and can marry with beautiful girl and young). brrrrrr......No way. You know...now, I'm spending much of his money. I want..I want...when I'm die...hahaha...He is empty then...no girl wants him.

OK, dear....should I give my answer (about you) in public or secret?

• good dear mitran , you do right , i suggest also to spend his health , do this .....and this....no this , go there.....hehehhehe  , in that way never girls look at him (effffffff i have many ideas i will do it when i will marry heheheh , u know ? i'm real woman hehehehe)

well , i choose public.

• Yes, I know...so good morning a real woman...hehehehe...lol...

This reply was deleted.