Hello Good People.. 

I just have a feeling that a negative atmosphere is dwelling here in EC nowadays. I don't know if somebody else shares me in this feeling.. I don't know what the reason is.. and I don't know how we can calm it down.. 

I created this discussion just to try to spread some positiveness, if possible..

I want to say that I love you all guys.. And I love accompanying you all in this place.. Just want you to know that our company here is really great and perfect.. It's an example that you can rarely find it on earth... So please, let's make it work..

Let's tell those who we disagree with them very sharply and strongly that we appreciate them as humans... We want to have a complete feast of different colors and tastes on the table.. We want all colors to be here on the table.. We are not going to say no to the color or taste that we don't prefer.. 

Look at it.. It's really a perfect table of cultures.. And I would like to enjoy every single color and taste of it including those which I don't prefer them in person.. 

I appreciate you all, guys.. and I need to say sorry if intentionally or unintentionally I hurt anyone of you.. 

I created this blog for me and for you to share your negative feeling but in a positive way, because sometimes we really need to talk about what causes us this negativity.. 

Please share you negative feelings, and let's together help wiping them away.. And even if you don't have any negative feelings, then you can kindly try to post anything beautiful here even a photo of the nature or a beautiful face of a child... Let's just take a moment of appreciation towards ourselves all and towards our company here.. 

I need to remind also that I don't need any fights in this discussion, please.. So, please try not to mention direct or indirect names, and try to be more willing to pass these negative feelings which are caused by other members here.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keep rockin' on this club, Luci. :) Well, I don't know about all the cases happened here... But I like healthy debate, reasonable discussion. Others may not feeling good about the other's answers, but if it is a healthy debate, one should accept with a big heart, though one disagrees. 

AG, I hope you have a good feeling now. See, you have a big family that also love you here... ^^ 

• Onee, thanx for telling us this, it is kinda important and today I got that it is some old member in new clothes as he posted on shoba's wall kinda weird comment. I guess, it is maybe smarter not to react but I think me and Mary are the same blood group and we just can't stand when some troller plays with us :-)

Evangelina, dear, pleaseeeee, don't take this all so seriously because after reading your comment dear, I felt like commiting suicide! :-) Girl, wake up, please! You are awesome and one of the nicest people here on EC, is it clear? I have never seen you being rude towards others and I admire you for this! Please, don't put the blame on you becuase of some misunderstanding and maybe it would have been better if AG would have messaged you... Keep smiling please and don't take this so seiously, you don't create any negative mood here omgggg!!!! This is to me first class bullshit - I would say that on the basis of latest misunderstanding AG feels like this - but come on - he mentioned also that me and Mary attacked on Dara Gino - so I should cry here because of it? Come on... it happened and we are all over it...

• AG, This negative feeling does really exist in this club and in this world .. That's what I feel.
  • :D

Dear all, I agree with Sir Jeffrey that this is not clear enough. What's on my mind could be different from AG or others. No wonder this could raise misunderstanding. :D

Somehow, a part of AG's mind is same with mine. Guys, maybe AG don't want to hurt anyone by mentioning names. Well, as for me, I never talk with the one that I mean and even don't know his/her name. :D S/he recently attack Mary and Luci, and maybe others. OK, I think now you understand. [I'm reluctant to continue] hee...

I also never talk behind (for bad things), even for this.

Stay cool, keep healthy and be happy, guys. ^_^

• Jesus Jeffrey!!! Ok, let me translate it :D I said that ....I remembered, we had some exchange of the opinions with AG in one discussion Risty started and I thought that on the basis of it AG considered me now one of those, who made him feel here uncomfortable. I also added that I am old schizofrenic, maybe also a bit paranoid, so time to time I just think everybody is against me! :D I hope, it is clear now :)
  • AG, well... I just remembered what you told me in Risty's discussion and that's why I took it maybe like m da one plussss please remember one thing about me - m old psycho and ofc I m a bit schizo :D thanx for explanations and for making it all clear..I am sure these all are just little missunderstandings and you will feel soon better here, ok? :) Cheer up! ;)
  • Really, I swear to my hot chocolate, if I didn't read my name here, I would never try to comment any further, shockkkssss! Mr. Abdul Gha.... as a woman, there are things I couldn't bear to absorb from a man, you know that. It's not as silly as you think it was. 

anyhow, I have no intention to made you felt the negative atmosphere, sorry for that feeling.

AG said:

Well.. in the last few days I just had some problem with Evangelina, and then Risty, and before that I caused a bad feeling for A7.. and guess what!! All of that was over really silly reasons.. also I saw you guys fighting with Dara.. and then I knew that Mary was not in her perfect situations...So, I felt really there was a pressurized atmosphere here.. 

• Dear Luci, not all person here are like you who is brave enough to face confrontation, we should consider that what is true to AG may not true to the other side, or what he felt isn't mutual to what other people feel here at the Site. If he has a problem, try to message the person directly. :) (please read this like my tone of voice when I sang for you..haha) :) :D :D

Luci said:

AG, I left comment here but deleted it because I felt like it would be taken in negative way but now after reading Jeffrey's post, I can see I m not the only one, who is kinda confused... AG, look...if you think there is bad, weird atmosphere and some people are responsible for it like you mentioned, I think to change it, one should directly and sincerely come up with some names or evidences. Honestly, do you think that sth will get better just because now we all will post here chocolate cakes? I don't feel any bad atmosphere - so guess m one of those, who torture poor EC members...Guys, please forgive me and if you dislike me, have some problems with me...PLEASE HAVE GUTS AND TELL ME INSTEAD OF GOSSIPING ME BEHIND MY BACK...
    KISSES AND HUGS ;)
    A Negative Atmosphere Is Dwelling in EC Nowadays
    Hello Good People..  I just have a feeling that a negative atmosphere is dwelling here in EC nowadays. I don't know if somebody else shares me in thi…
  • Well, Jeffrey :) 

First of all, Thank you for your passing through my humble discussion and sorry for confusion.. in short, I don't know if I failed to express what's was my mind.. I am just seeing that dear members here around me are not in their perfect situations including myself.. Definitely life pressure could be affecting all of us, so that we can feel pressurized sometimes.. At least, this is true for my case.. I just needed to say a public sorry and to make state of apology among you guys, if anybody was feeling bad because of any of my wrong behavior or actions.. 

Jeffrey Raven said:

Ag,

You didn't make it clear what you think are the negative aspects of discussions on EC. It's like you are playing soccer and you're have the ball at your feet, but it's not obvious to me where you're going to go with it. You could be clearer about the goalpost you're headed for... be more direct!

So, in this discussion, what is the meaning of negativity? Is it that discussing issues that are not spiritually and emotionally uplifting are a negative action? Is it that the obscentities and the horrors of war in the world today being perpetuated by one group against another should not be discussed?

I agree that positivity should be spread. Unfortunately, the reality is that today there is much violence against women, children, and men, committed by individuals, society, and governments.

I believe these events should be discussed here considering the multi-national nature of EC. It is the appropriate place to talk about issues that affect all of us, positive and negative - there must be room for both.

And finally, you talk about wiping away negative feelings; I don't believe negative feelings can or should be wiped away. These feelings are usually the result of people's life experiences and should not be disregarded by telling them to be more positive.

Hello Good People..  I just have a feeling that a negative atmosphere is dwelling here in EC nowadays. I don't know if somebody else shares me in thi…
  • OMG, LUCI :O 

Why the hell did you think I wrote this against you in person? OK aside from you, I will tell you about my personal experience the last few days in EC :D. even though those things are personal, and I hope those people who I will mention them will not get my intention wrongly, because I will only mention it to clear up this fake feeling that you had after reading my discussion..

Well.. in the last few days I just had some problem with Evangelina, and then Risty, and before that I caused a bad feeling for A7.. and guess what!! All of that was over really silly reasons.. also I saw you guys fighting with Dara.. and then I knew that Mary was not in her perfect situations...So, I felt really there was a pressurized atmosphere here.. 

Believe me I am not this one who doesn't tell people in face what is in his mind.. if you just suspect that for just one moment, then you make sure that you are having a totally wrong idea about me.. I am not that one who discourages to tell what he wants in face.. and not that one who escapes for writing blogs to hint about some people and stab in back.. I don't know what to say more.. I just hope that my comment fixes this bad feeling that you got from my discussion.. I am really sorry again and definitely I didn't mean it.. 

Kisses and Hugs back :) 

Luci said:

AG, I left comment here but deleted it because I felt like it would be taken in negative way but now after reading Jeffrey's post, I can see I m not the only one, who is kinda confused... AG, look...if you think there is bad, weird atmosphere and some people are responsible for it like you mentioned, I think to change it, one should directly and sincerely come up with some names or evidences. Honestly, do you think that sth will get better just because now we all will post here chocolate cakes? I don't feel any bad atmosphere - so guess m one of those, who torture poor EC members...Guys, please forgive me and if you dislike me, have some problems with me...PLEASE HAVE GUTS AND TELL ME INSTEAD OF GOSSIPING ME BEHIND MY BACK...
    KISSES AND HUGS ;)
This reply was deleted.