Dear EnglishClub Member

Now we're in 2018! This is the start of the year according to the Gregorian or western calendar. Of course, many countries go by other calendars.

I'd like to thank you for your contributions to MyEnglishClub. There have been so many creative and educational blog posts, photos, videos and discussions!

I am sure you will join with me in giving a special thanks to our current moderators Robbie, Grace, Expector, Nadira, Paula and Onee for the hard work and dedication they put in to seeing MyEC run smoothly and fairly.

May I wish everyone a Happy New Year and also a healthy, successful and prosperous coming year!

In 2018 let's
turn the page
start a new chapter
open a new book

What do you plan to do?

happy-new-year-comp.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello I am not sure where to respond, so... I think you did not capitalize Western... Is that it?

Jon

Happy New year!

• I decided to come back to my second home, MyEnglishClub !

Learn more, write more

Happy New Year!

• Nice picture!!!

• Hi Josef,

I perceive that you may not have intended to say "Happy New New", but rather "Happy New Year".

• A healthy, happy and hopeful 2018 for everyone! I would like to say thank you to all the people who make this program possible in this way.

Good luck, Anna

ice*amsterdam-2.jpg

• ice%2Aamsterdam-2.jpg

A healthy, happy and hopeful 2018 for everyone! I would like to say thank you to all the people who make this program possible in this way.

Good luck, Anna

• Happy New Year and thanks to Josef and moderators for helping us to improve English.My plan this year is try to keep healthy to widen knowledge.
  • Thanks
  • 2644068071?profile=original

• 2644067988?profile=original

This reply was deleted.