words to live by

words are important tools especially from people who not only knew what they were saying but who also knew how to say it well.“Be the change that you want to see in the world.”—Mohandos Gandhi“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”—Buddha“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.”—Mother Theresa“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”—Martin Luther King“We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.”—Eleanor Roosevelt“You can't have everything. Where would you put it?”—Steven Wright“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”—William Shakespeare"Four things to learn in life: To think clearly without hurry or confusion; To love everybody sincerely; To act in everything with the highest motives; To trust God unhesitatingly. " - Helen Keller"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about. - Dale Carnegie

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello Karaoki,
    thanks a lot for your nice comment, i'm glad that you like them
    sara
    Karaoki said:
    hello SARA!
    i have found these proverb or so useful and ......
    go ahead sara^_^
  • hello SARA!
    i have found these proverb or so useful and ......
    go ahead sara^_^
  • hi houda,
    you're welcome dear, thanks for your nice replay, i agree with you we can learn lot from quotes I like your quote.
    have a great time

HOUDA ALI said:
    A very significant quotes we can take a lot from them .I have one written by Eddie robinson says" The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. "thanx so much
  • A very significant quotes we can take a lot from them .I have one written by Eddie robinson says" The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. "thanx so much
  • hello Emilie,
    thanks my dear for your replayn i'm glad to know that you like my topic
    have a nice day
    sara
    Emilie said:
    Hi Sara:
    Thanks alot for this lovely topic ..I like it very much..Have a nice day dear.
    Emilie
  • hello saso,
    I'm happy to know that you like my topic , thanks for your comment
    have a nice time
    sara

Saso said:
    Be the change that you want to see in the world

I like this one , i will take it :)

Thanx Sara , have a nice tme
  • Hi Sara:
    Thanks alot for this lovely topic ..I like it very much..Have a nice day dear.
    Emilie
  • Be the change that you want to see in the world

I like this one , i will take it :)

Thanx Sara , have a nice tme
  • Hello Sara Bennani,
    Thanks a lot.
    Good day!
    -Lynne-

sara bennani said:
    hello lynne,
    thanks for your comment , i'm happy to know that you like it. I like your post too.
    have a nice time
    sara

Lynne said:
    Hello Sara Bennani,
    I like this topic!
    Thanks for sharing them.
    I have a post I would like to share with you. A post and blog I prepared last April 5 for everyone. Hope you would like it too.

Please check here.

Have a great day!
    -Lynne-
  • hi kamel,
    thanks for your nice comment , have a nice time

sara
This reply was deleted.