why do men always cheat ??? ^_^

hi,

I'm a new member in your group and hope to be a nice friend ^^

mmm,

obviously from the top this question to men and girls you can answer too

so, why do men always cheat???

I hope everyone discuss this question ...

sireen

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cheating is a kind of immoral practice or even a criminal offence in some cases and it is not wholly limited to male gender only.
    Even the women also cheat.
    So I can't agree with you that it is men who always cheat.
  • Hi Sireen,
    I understand your meaning. However, the cheaters are not only men that including women. I am not sure whether men cheat much more than women do or otherwise. I also don't criticize you on your opinion because of your circumstance may be difference from mine. I only wanna argue this topic with all of you on my opinion and it's forum to improve our English skills.
    When one cheats me (of course I am angry, however I usually dam up my emotion), I will find out about the reason of cheating to solve.
    I hope that there are good men beside you.
    sireen said:
    hi everyone,
    thnx for replying my question and I'm with you all for this point that your (fingers are not the same) so that's why I have asked why do men cheat and I haven't say why do all men cheat ???? and I want to disccus only reasons that's it
  • sireen i will not say some men alone even women may commit this mistake through psycologicall reasons , lack of communication , commitment, emotional flaws, depends. cheating is a long tme problem and destroys the peace in the family creating havoc . as Banglor Lord commented there is no individual who is stainless, or lflawless. generations before ,most probably overlooked these type of problems to an extent, so as to keep the family ties togeather, take care dear Sireen
  • hi everyone,

thnx for replying my question and I'm with you all for this point that your (fingers are not the same) so that's why I have asked why do men cheat and I haven't say why do all men cheat ????
    and I want to disccus only reasons that's it
  • Your proposition can't be taken for granted for one obvious reason and that is no one on earth, be a male or female, is absolutely stainless or flawless.
    Cheating is a heinous crime. In a relationship between a man and a woman, the main important thing is fidelity or mutual respect, love & dependence. If there is a lack of any faith or love one may take resort to cheating. The proverb goes, " Once a cheat is always a cheat"
    I liked nadira moosin asad's comment in this regard. Really in spite of being a woman herself,she didn't support you point blank.
  • i agree with Pham.. .
    one also cannot specifically put the blame on man alone... no never ... it takes two to devlop a realationship.. for some reason or other women too makes mistakes...
  • Your state is not exactly!!! I am a man but I have never cheated anyone. I also know many people including both ladies and gentlemen who never cheat anyone.
This reply was deleted.