Replies

• helo Nadiyah,i just see that you have read the sms ,and happy that you like it !!!
  • Hi Atika, I also send this sms as Kamel did to ...
    I send it to you, my dear sister Atika, again, again and again ...

thanks for this topic, Kamel!

-Nadiyah-

Atika said:
    hi kamel,
    i have recieved an sms on 31.12.09 which went directly in my heart ,it was in frensh,i try to translate it : "for these some hours that still before the end of 2009,send this sms to the persons who have marked your life,those who you don't want to loose in 2010 ,those you miss,those you love,for those you want to say thank you for things you have made for me,and those who in spite of every thing you will never forget .For me it's done."This sms affected me ,i was so happy when i read it .thanks for reading it.
  • WHERE ARE YOU?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

CANT COOK BRING DINNER
    DONT MSG WHILE DRIVING
  • Hi Atika,
    Glad to meet you here!Thanks for sharing this very great and nice message.I really like it.I send it again to you.Have a great time.
    Kamel
  • hi kamel,
    i have recieved an sms on 31.12.09 which went directly in my heart ,it was in frensh,i try to translate it :
    "for these some hours that still before the end of 2009,send this sms to the persons who have marked your life,those who you don't want to loose in 2010 ,those you miss,those you love,for those you want to say thank you for things you have made for me,and those who in spite of every thing you will never forget .For me it's done."
    This sms affected me ,i was so happy when i read it .thanks for reading it.
This reply was deleted.