Details:In life we have many things lead us crasy.I have alot of things that make me mad such as :People reading over your shoulder ,People who walk slowly ,People who look straight to you and when you look to them they pretend that they look in another side and people who cough in your face.What about you?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Kamel ,

I think the most annoyying thing is to stand with two people who are wishpering to each other !, thats really killing me .
    Also when you are talking to a person who does not look at you , he looks to another side ..

You know what there are alot of things which are annoying , the rest is history !

Thanx kimoo
    Have a nice day without any of that
  • Hi Nafis,
    Thanks for sharing these annoying things.It's really so annoying.
    So long
    Kamel
  • As you said, there are a lot of annoying things but what makes me crazy is that someone slurps while eating food or when someone say a really nice things but do not take any actions based on what he said or in movie theatres, when someone push my chair or makes noises during the movie and so on.

Cheers,
    Nafis
  • Hi Ali,

Nothing is to be preferred before justice.I see what you mean.This is not just annoying, It's more Killing.thanks Ali.
    Kamel
  • Hi Kamel,

I am really delighted to get very interesting question here.

I am annoyed of the "Injustice" in the universe, which is effecting the entire rights of all the creatures. Injustice is not referred to only the way according to law but the laws of the nature.

Ali
  • Hi Haf-Mcloud,
    Thanks my friend for this nice comment.I don't like waiting for anyone too.especially in the airport because that is so boring.Have a nice time.
    Kamel

Haf-McLoud said:
    Dear Kamel
    for me i HATE waiting for some one, noisy places, Air full of Smoke and the most annoying thing for me that when some one take a decision that relates to me, just built on misunderstanding .. also i hate being with talkative people while i am starving for some clam.
    Have a nice day
    Haf-McLoud
  • Hi The black knight,
    Thanks for your comment.
    Have a nice day.
    Kamel
  • Hello kamel,
    I think stupidness is the most thing i hate.Therefore when i talk to any stupid person,I feel very annoyed.
    Warm regards
  • Hi reem,
    that's right this is so annoying.thanks for your comment.Have a nice time.
    Kamel

reem ali said:
    Hi Kamel
    The most thing I find it annoying is talking to someone who can't understand you. And you haven't solution to help him to understand you.
  • Hi Kamel
    The most thing I find it annoying is talking to someone who can't understand you. And you haven't solution to help him to understand you.
This reply was deleted.