Replies

• i think it would turn our private space into public......if our tots r known to othr.......
  • Héy Sara.. I think that people won't be in need of words then,they won't talk to each other !
    Imagine that : a silent planet !
  • hello maryam,
    me too In some situations I'd like to know what someone else is feeling or thinking about me, but I don´t want to imagine that everybody could do the same with me! thanks a lot for your comment
    best wishes
    maryam said:
    hello sara
    many times i hope i can know what the others think
    but without they can
  • you right Mohammad may be in the future we will be able to read each other's mind , who knows . thanks for your reply
    best wishes

MohammadSoroushPour said:
    Hi Sara!!
    very nice!!!
    i love it!!!
    i think this subject is a dream for human!!
    but i am sure human can receive this subject!!
    at the future human can read other mind!!!
    thanks
  • hi lynne,
    you are absolutely right the world would be more quiet and peaceful also we would be more honest , it will help us to make decisions easily ...but it has bad side also , imagine you are in a crowded room hearing the thought of everybody it's too difficult . the privacy also will vanish.
    thanks for your nice comment
    have a nice time

Lynne said:
    Hello Sara Bennani,
    If this happened, I think the world would be more quiet and peaceful. We could easily analyze the cause and effect of every actions and would come to realize that we belong to each one.
    Good day!
    -Lynne-
  • Hi Sara!!
    very nice!!!
    i love it!!!
    i think this subject is a dream for human!!
    but i am sure human can receive this subject!!
    at the future human can read other mind!!!
    thanks
  • Hello Sara Bennani,
    If this happened, I think the world would be more quiet and peaceful. We could easily analyze the cause and effect of every actions and would come to realize that we belong to each one.
    Good day!
    -Lynne-
This reply was deleted.