Replies

• no matter what we do at present ,our thoughts may linger to memories good or bad.
    it may be reflection, comparison, hurt and happiness.
  • It's really a hard question which has provoked our thought. However difficult the question is , you have made it naive and simple by explaining it in a lucid manner. Thanks for the comment.

Elli said:
    Hi!
    At first want to say it's a hard question. In my opinion if the life that you are living at this time is boring, uninteresting and you feel empty in your life so you start to look in past to remember the good times that you spent...........
  • Well said. Your use of examples have helped me understand it better.
    Have a nice weekend.

Haf said:
    you know .. I think we often call the past ... , when our recent life events has a co-relation with a similar event in the past .. wether it was good or bad ..
    as if we moved better forward . ... we will say oh , how much we were suffering .. we will just find our selves praying to God ..oh thanks God .. how great God is ..:),:)sometimes we need to recall past times .. to compare .. or evaluate what we had so far .
    generally .. .. it just about experience inquiring , some times to call lovely memories which can call great wonders .. and leave some happiness inside .. or at lease a simple smile .. on our faces .
    Have a nice day
    Haf
  • Hi Lynne,
    Thank you for your beautiful reply.
    In our pensive mood we may also look back to find some sort of solace, mayn't we ?

Lynne said:
    Hello!

The simple and happy times make us look into the past always.
    It's actually because of the present and the future. ^_^ We came to realize that life is not as simple as we had imagined. Some things changed not mainly because we desire for those but because our surrounding calls for us to make some changes.

Good day!

-Lynne-
  • Hello!

The simple and happy times make us look into the past always.
    It's actually because of the present and the future. ^_^ We came to realize that life is not as simple as we had imagined. Some things changed not mainly because we desire for those but because our surrounding calls for us to make some changes.

Good day!

-Lynne-
This reply was deleted.