//Isn't That What Love Supposed To Do ?!\\

Make it go away or make it betterIsn't that what love supposed to do?Make it go away or make it betterCause I would do either one for youThis is not the way you should see meThis is not the face I recognizeCould I lay my head down here for a moment?Would you sing to me like I'm your child?Cause I'm not angry I'm not cryingI'm just in over my headYou could be the angel that stayed on my shoulderWhen all of the other angels leftMake it go awayCause I am weak andThis is more than one should have to takeIf you do this for me then I will promiseI'll make it go away for you somedayThere are reasons with silver liningsThere are lessons but I don't careCause I just need a hand that I can hold ontoWhen it's darker than death out thereOh, and I'm so coldAnd so far away from my homeBut tonight you'reYou're where I belongYou're everything rightWhen I'm everything wrongSo make it go away or make it betterIsn't that what loves supposed to do?Just make it go away or make it betterCause I would do either one for you

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,
    First of all nice to meet : If u r my daughter then I love very much. I can't given u Luxurious facilities but I give u true love. A poor person given our child only true love. I rich person only give his son or daughter only money pls. u see Picture Beta/Beti. I am busy some my business related work.
    Ok
    Regards
  • Nice poem!
    thanks for sharing, the answer is Yes, yes and yes!
    people have to forgive each other in order to keep walking in this life hand in hand!

Good Luck!
  • Sounds great.
    It gives deep meaning..
    Wow..
  • i liked most
    thank you for this poem
    it is great
This reply was deleted.