Replies

• Hi Salim,
    Welcome here.I hope good always the winner.We really need that in this world.Thanks for answering this question.Have a good day.
    Kamel
  • Hi Zahra,
    Actually there's no justice above our God justice.It's great to have this scales balanced in Iran. Thanks a lot.
    Kamel

Zahra said:
    Hi Kamel
    maybe it wants to show that before you enter the court , the balance is not set .you should refer to the court and after that you will find it set.
    so it means that the court of law is a place for bringing back the justice lost.it means that the court tries its best to be impartial and for the truth.but the possibility of making mistakes and misjudging still exists. nothing and nobody is perfect but God.

but i think as Nafis said ,in Iran this symbol is presented in its balanced format.i don't know why it differs from other countries.maybe because our courts judge based on Islamic laws.

thanks for the wise question,
    have a peaceful life:)
  • Hi Nafis,
    That's great! very nice meaning.I hope the justice be always heavier than mischief.Thanks Nafis.
    Kamel

Nafis said:
    Dear Kamel,

Since you asked such a question, I paid attention to this symbol in my home country, Iran and realized that in my country, it is in balance.
    But, I think here this shows the heaviness of justice. In scales, the heavy level always comes down so, I think, here, the heaviness of justice changes the balance which shows truth almost always prevails and mischief is defeated.

Wishing you well,
    Nafis
  • Hi Saghi,
    Thanks a lot for this answer.I think it's a good reason of this unequality.
    So long
    Kamel

Saghi said:
    Hello Kamel

A blind-folded woman holding a set of scales is a common representation of Justice. The court is the only place that we see most lawless individuals turn a new leaf. But there is also widely believe that the judiciary is the last hope of the common man to get justice. Maybe there is no equality in the balance. Maybe sometimes politic and power make deviation. But this symbol give us some hope.

Best regards
  • Hi Kamel
    maybe it wants to show that before you enter the court , the balance is not set .you should refer to the court and after that you will find it set.
    so it means that the court of law is a place for bringing back the justice lost.it means that the court tries its best to be impartial and for the truth.but the possibility of making mistakes and misjudging still exists. nothing and nobody is perfect but God.

but i think as Nafis said ,in Iran this symbol is presented in its balanced format.i don't know why it differs from other countries.maybe because our courts judge based on Islamic laws.

thanks for the wise question,
    have a peaceful life:)
    Lost - Fan Club Web site
  • Dear Kamel,

Since you asked such a question, I paid attention to this symbol in my home country, Iran and realized that in my country, it is in balance.
    But, I think here this shows the heaviness of justice. In scales, the heavy level always comes down so, I think, here, the heaviness of justice changes the balance which shows truth almost always prevails and mischief is defeated.

Wishing you well,
    Nafis
  • Hello Kamel

A blind-folded woman holding a set of scales is a common representation of Justice. The court is the only place that we see most lawless individuals turn a new leaf. But there is also widely believe that the judiciary is the last hope of the common man to get justice. Maybe there is no equality in the balance. Maybe sometimes politic and power make deviation. But this symbol give us some hope.

Best regards
  • Hi Reem,
    Thanks for this answer but like you said we should be optimistic that the balance could be equel one day.
    So long
    Kamel
  • Hell Kamel
    Yes. you are right. there is no equality in this balance, although it's symbol of justice. May be because the justice is very difficult to spread it in this world. especially in the courts. but let us optimistic. This balance has two pans. the high one is the justice.
    Fantastic life
This reply was deleted.