Best...

Best Friends means different things to different people. Some insist that you can have only one best friend. Others assert that they have best friends for different aspects of their personalities. Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you. They understand who you are and what you are saying. The greatest distance cannot separate best friends. You will always feel a kinship with them, and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years.These words for my dearest friends who asked about me when I was in my trip and showed great and faithful friendship..To Kamel,Saso,Zahra,Reem,Suha, Jojo,Nadiyah,shinystar ,new dawn and all of my friends..Thanks..Emi.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello my dear lovely Emilie ,

Thanx alot for your kind words . you are really friendly . forgive me for being disable to discribe our freindship , it is really over any words .....

TO EMI :)
    Real and scincre freinds are like heartbeats , they are not visible but they silently support us ...

you are my heartbeats ^_^

Thanx alot Emi ...

To All my friends ::

• In my view ,it is difficult to find good friends,it maybe happens accedently to meet best friends.
    So I prefer to have few best friends at least one than many friends that I could not trust.
  • Hello Emili
    Really these words are very nice. Thanks Emili for your lovely feeling toward your friends.
    Nice day my dear Emili
  • Hi Emilie,
    I really feel all that with you.Thanks Emilie for these great words.I'll add another: the friend is the person who helps you when you feel alone and tries to help you to feel better.And you and our friends in my EC make me feel that i'm not alone and i'm better.Thanks a lot for these kind words.Have a great day.

• Hi dear Emi

i like your words..."your best friend is the person who gets you";it is the most important factor to have a friend called the best...if someone understands me,though i can't express myself easily through words ,it means that our hearts are so near and connected that we can read the other one's mind ...we can communicate through heart and insight or intuition...

also i do agree with you that one can have lots of best friends not just one,but as we know we all love some aspects of personalities the most and that causes us to love some friends the most;but even then it doesn't mean we have just one best friend ;for a person may have some similar interests and not just one...

thanks a lot dear Emi for your wise words and your kindness,
    have a sweet time tasting the sweetest candy of friendship:)
This reply was deleted.