Replies

• Hi Munir
      That's very kind of you. I'm learning English in Iran Language Institute(ILI).
      Your idea is good. Go on please.
    • Thanks for the suggestions. The idea occured in my mind when I found out that many Iranians are eager to teach Farsi to those who are interested in learning it. And as regards learning better English, we all are here primarily for that purpose.

I read English from my younger days. Later on I developed it further.So I am interested to transmit my skills to anyone of MyEC.

But I realized that to learn a language thoroughly, some persons should be regularly monitored and evaluated.That is why I thought of choosing 11 members only.

Let us find out a suitable method.
  • Thank you Ensie.
  • Thanks Munir.
    That’s very kind of you. I’m so glad that you are interested in our country and I’m so happy that you like learning Farsi.
    We will try to introduce our country and its culture in the future certainly.
    • I'm happy to communicate with you and all, Nazie
    • It will be our pleasure Munir.
    • Your words are inspiring. Inspiration=..? kind= meherban, interested=...? country=...? happy=khushi? lesson= dars, learning...=?introduce=...? culture=...? future=...?

merci
This reply was deleted.