Replies

• Hi Darius!!
    Welcome!
    • is he back sahar?!!!!if so tell us please we have to get ready to welcome him:)
    • Oh!! My God!

Darius! Please say something for God’s sake! Otherwise our friends will think that I’m a dreamy!!

• wow..ppl re realy geting crazy fior daRIus......wats special in him/? darius where ever u re, make it back to ur fan club.lol
    • Thank you, dear Saarah!

• darius are you back?say something boy are you still alive?sahar i don't hear anything:S how can you talk with him?teach me please :S

already i'm siting in a fixed place and have closed my eyes.breathing deeply and my hands r put on my knees...now what should i think about and say in my heart sahar jan?come on! my back is aching...:S

• How nice!!

Really we can talk with each other in this way, dear Reyhaneh?!

So, I will try it as soon as possible. Then I will say to you what we must think about and say in that situation!

Dear Reyhaneh, I didn’t talk with him as you are thinking!

I thought that I made worried our friends with this discussion. So, when I saw him online I decided to say it in this way.

It had a simple structure!!

• but sahar you made me more worried with your last reply...:S y?y he is online and doesn't come to group?oooh myyy ^.^
    • Why can't I get your replies tonight?!!!

• i sould reply you here sahar:S...: i'm waitingO_O
This reply was deleted.