Hi members of this group! You are so quiet! What about posting something in this group for discussion? Or telling us about you recent activities?! You have to practice your language skills sometime!

We are currently experiencing problems with viewing pictures and opening Annexures in the other two groups for Class 12 and 13. I am going to do a similar post here with pictures and annexures and I would appreciate if a few of you would take the time and leave me a comment at the bottom of this post and confirm whether you were able to open the annexures and could view the pictures. That would help me to analyse the situation and report to Admin if we are really experiencing probs beyond our control.

I'm choosing (1) Tara's News item about the closing of the baby hatch in China, (2) a short lesson on adoption, and (3) a music lesson "Rockstar" by Nickelback. You are even welcome to comment on the different items if you feel like it! :)

(1) Please go here: http://edition.englishclub.com/listening-news/2014-03-18/  to listen to the News by Tara (of course you can go yourself to the listening page and find the news yourself; I'm just making it easier!).

(2)

Enjoy English: The Adoption (see Annexure/attachment)

(3)

Music lesson: "Rockstar" by Nickelback (see attachments for lesson and song)

Topic x7 - The Adoption.pdf

Music lesson - Rockstar - S.pdf

Rockstar.mp3

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see 3 images and can open the PDFs and listen to the audio.
    • Thank you for taking the time to have a look, Josef. As previously communicated with you, I'll monitor the situation and would report back if the current situation prevails. I still have the suspicion the problem is locally with our own Internet servers ..

• Teacher,I tested these just a moment ago,and I can see all the pictures、music、PDF files,thank you!

• Thanks for telling, Ren Zhihong. But now you are just confusing me more as there are 2 students now that have no problem with viewing the items (you and Xiao Hao)!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you Chen Xuanyu. Of course you should be able to listen to Tara's news bulletin as it is part of the general website. It appears however, that the problem is with the members' section (My English Club, member pages) as our Groups are part of that category. What I can't understand is that you all could open the attachments and view the pictures of our older lessons (before Week 6). So, the problem is not that you don't have the software to open pdf as you could open the pdf files here a week ago (in your class group); that's how I understand it from the students.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thank you, Bao Zhengchao. I have reported it to Admin and hopefully they can assist to sort out the problem.

• I think there might still be a problem somewhere as the system initially didn't allow me to reply to the student's comment (Xiao Hao, above). Everytime I hit "Add reply", it was telling me "We're sorry. Please write something for your reply". This got repeated a few times, but eventually it was accepted. Just for the record.

• Hi,teacher,It's ok for me to see all the pictures and Pdf.And there is no problem for the news,mp3.

• Thank you, Xiao Hao. Can you ask Bao Zhengchao to also check for me as he was experiencing problems too in your class group with pictures and the attachments? Thanks.

• For the record: I am quite baffled that one guy doesn't experience any probs as being explained (Xiao Hao), but many others (in the other 2 Groups) still can't view our pictures there or open attachments (like Bao Zhengchao has now experienced here).

This reply was deleted.