Mock lesson: 1 Feb 2014

Okay, this is my first try on posting a lesson. This part here I would use for any comments I'd like to convey to the students. Then I would use the attachment icon to attach the lesson material. Hope it works! The proof of the pudding is in the eating - hope the taste is sweet! ;-)

My first attachment is about a reading to accompany the lesson on the song, 'The Rose'. Reading%20for%20The%20Rose.rtf

Haha, this is not gonna work as I can't accommodate a link to a lesson directly from my PC (as the lessons would be from my PC and not from online websites directly).

But now I noticed something at the bottom here ... Let's try that too!

Reading for The Rose.rtf

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It looks like you were able to attach the necessary document. Great! Members of this group will have to check their Settings to make sure that they are notified. I think it would probably be best if you sent out a message to group members if it's something important. 

• I'll definitely use that function for group messages in future, Tara. I have already tried it out before you joined - and it works well! Thanks for the reminder. Of course there would be some 'birth pains' in the beginning with settings, etc, but I'm sure we'll sort that out. Thanks for the support.

• Tara, I know you're not a member yet, but I started experimenting in the mean time. I would like to believe that as soon as I post a lesson, a notice about that would go out to all members, right?! If correct (which I hope for!), I'll post more mock lessons so that you can get the notices and we can communicate from there. Thanx! ;-)

This reply was deleted.