I'd like to chat w/ English native speakers or anyone who are interested in improving oral english and who would be happy to listen to me and share their experiences as well (preferably with similar speaking level). My native language is Chinese. I prefer on Yahoo messenger, my user on Yahoo Messenger is: hongxlan. I'd like to make a lot of friends, all over the world. If you are willing to help or if you are also an earnest English learner, pls respond to me.Thank you very muchHappy Halloween

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rini,
    I would like to join your class, please add me, but I can't open YM at home, only online in mail, what do I have to do?

Rini hartuti said:
    hi..Jeffrey...that's would be nice..." I also looking for partner chatting,yahoo massegger, and both oral or written,...coz this is the best ways on this site...

and Iam waiting for your respons my dear friends...please join on my English class,.....
  • Hi My name's Kris and i try to find someone like you just to talk on skype. If you are interested you can skype me! Dragodeberg1
  • hi..Jeffrey...that's would be nice..." I also looking for partner chatting,yahoo massegger, and both oral or written,...coz this is the best ways on this site...

and Iam waiting for your respons my dear friends...please join on my English class,.....
  • Hello. My name is Alex, 31. I live in Belarus. I can speak English a little and want to find friends in other countries I want to improve my speaking English. If you agree to speak to me, will write me (AlexeyFromBY@yandex.ru). I have Skype (AlexeyIvanovskiy).
  • I would be very pleased to talk with you. we can do Yahoo messenger, my user on Yahoo Messenger is: hongxlan.

sussedsoton said:
    hi I am also looking for someone to speak English so I am interested
    I would like to speak with you
  • hi I am also looking for someone to speak English so I am interested
    I would like to speak with you
  • i'm interested
This reply was deleted.