Replies

• It is so difficult for me, maybe i forgive him, but i broke all my relation form him because trust is every thing if trust lost than you never again trust at that person.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hmm so you will forgive and forgive? Though she hurt you with what she did? :S

Please tell me, as I can't forgive and forget easily, why? I really need your answer now as Maya :D

Your answer might enlighten me

• I do want to, I will always want to forgive him, but It is so hard to believe again. I always annoyed by any excuses. That is the reason I like the honest even though sometimes its hurt me.
  • Do you people agree with the with lies?
  • Brrr.. I have to join the club first before I can answer this question :S

Hmm, first try to find out why he lied to you. There has got to be a reason right? Then you can take a decision based on the reason why he has been lying to you.

• I dont know ... If I were the one who was lied, I could forgive him one time .... but if he still did it again, I would never forgive him! (But you must consider the problem which she/he talked about.)

If I were the one who told lie ... hmm it's too difficult for me to express with my poor English ...

For EX: I love singing ~ but he dont want me to sing to anyone, dont allow me to make new friends, etc.

But I did create an account on a karaoke website and I hid it. It's I lie him, right? ....

Well ... in this situation (in EX), I want him to forgive me ... again ... once more chance.

• no i cant forgive enyone do that with me even my beloved
This reply was deleted.