5. Music/art/architecture.

6. History/philosophy.

7. Movies/theater/TV.

8. Gastronomy/cuisines.

9. Sports.

10. General knowledge.

11. Puzzles/numbers.

12. A Black Box.

Please, don't forget about the rules, especially the rule of 3 attempts.

Good luck!

Scores:

Mishaikh 6950.

Luci 400.

Risty 1700.

Onee 1400.

Peppo 300.

Nsottin 2700.

Muskan 2800.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• DearMuskan, you can once in a while. I will ask the next question.

• Muskan
    You have won. Peter O'Toole is the right answer. And it is allowed to take help from wiki or Google. You are the next host.
  • Hi, everyone! I have added your yesterday scores. I see you are doing fine here!

I think Mushan has answered the question, but let's wait for the host.

• Right, I read the synopsis on Wikipedia for that movie as well. It might be either the one Muskan named  or Philip Noiret; it's really hard to tell unless one has actually seen The Night of The Generals

• Round 40

Category: Movie.

Score: 300.

Question: It was a 1967 Franco-British Second World War crime mystery film. There were two main characters, one was played by Omar Sharif. You have to tell the name of the actor who played the other main character.

• Thanks, Muskan.

Muskan said:

Kudos!!! Mishakh you are the winner!!

Mishaikh said:

It is the place Lieutenant Don Walsh traveled underwater for seven miles to reach the deepest place on Earth. That is the bottom of the Mariana Trench in the depths of the Pacific Ocean,

• It is the place Lieutenant Don Walsh traveled underwater for seven miles to reach the deepest place on Earth. That is the bottom of the Mariana Trench in the depths of the Pacific Ocean,

• Is it on the surface of the earth or underwater?

Muskan said:

Wow! Me! Host! 

It is from Geo-science so I will place it under Science category.

Score: 300. (I am not sure how to decide this but I am using the previous puzzle's score)

It is a Place, man have reached there just once, nope, it is not moon, it is on earth still we couldn't courage to go there twice, even not set foot on its ground. The discovery of this place resolved puzzles of earthquakes by giving us theory of tectonic plates.. 

One more clue The eastern pacific ocean ridge is its counter part. 

Not only the great theory of tectonic plates came out of it, resolving mystery of this place gave us idea that earth's magnetic field reverse in every 30 thousands years, north becomes south and vise-versa. 

Let me know if you need more clues.. 

• Hurray! You won Muskan!! Go ahead, you are next host.

Muskan said:
    Couch Potato : ))
    Jeopardy: January Game
    Happy New Year to everyone! Let me start our January game. Hope, you all remember the rules. Here are our categories: 1. Culture/traditions/customs.…
  • I think muskan is right
This reply was deleted.