My dear friends! I know, you already played Jeopardy here, but it was long ago. So, I’d like to come up with this idea again. My game will be a little different from Tara’s, but it will be as interesting and captivating as hers. For those who know nothing about that famous American show, here is the link:
Tara described it so well that I have nothing to add.
But the rules of my game will be a little different. You are given 12 categories . The idea of the game is following. I am starting the game. I am choosing the category and ask my question. You have to find the correct answer. Each participant has three attempts. If he fails, he is out of the round and can’t take part until after the round is over. The first participant who gives the correct answer can choose a category and ask his question. From that moment, he becomes a host and will have to reply until someone answers his question correctly and so on. I believe, there will be no losers in the game as we all will learn a lot from it. But, to make it more interesting, I have an idea to score the questions. For example, I ask a question and say your correct answer is scored 100-1000. First of all, it will give you an idea about the question, if it is easy nor not. Besides, at the end of a month we will have 4 winners: three winners by scores and one winner for the best question.
So, here are the categories:
10. General knowledge.
12. A Black Box.
And here are our rules.
1. Each participant has 3 attempts to give the correct answer.
2. The answer may be a single word, a proper noun, a phrase, a quotation, whatever.
3. A winner should start a new discussion, ask his question within the given categories naming the category and scoring his question. Any host can ask video/audio questions.
4. A winner can refuse from asking the question. In this case, I choose another person to ask or ask myself.
5. A host of the round doesn’t give any hints and answers only YES/NO.
6. You may google or get the information from any sources.
We will start gaming here on October 1.
Let's have great time together!