5. Music/art/architecture.

6. History/philosophy.

7. Movies/theater/TV.

8. Gastronomy/cuisines.

9. Sports.

10. General knowledge.

11. Puzzles/numbers.

12. A Black Box.

Please, don't forget about the rules, especially the rule of 3 attempts.

Good luck!

Scores:

Mishaikh 6950.

Luci 400.

Risty 1700.

Onee 1400.

Peppo 300.

Nsottin 2700.

Muskan 2800.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Mishaikh's last word might be: to enhance

• Guys, it's OK I don't really mind this is just a game not an international contest hahahha

Danny Clark said:

Mishaikh, now you know one more word, don't you? 

Please, read my last reply in Guess my word, OK?

Mishaikh said:

Thanks nsottin and Danny. Interesting thing in Urdu it is called ROSHANDAN, nothing to with air, but light (roshan).

Danny Clark said:

Well, I had no idea to stop your game, but it is for learners to gain their knowledge, it is not that Jeopardy we play in real.

I will explain. That window above the door MAY be called "a ventilator window", but in fact, its name is an UPPER TRANSOM.

Have you meant this word, Nsottin?

nsottin said:

OK, let's say I'm content with ventilator. Ball's in your court Mishaikh!

Jeopardy: January Game
    Happy New Year to everyone! Let me start our January game. Hope, you all remember the rules. Here are our categories: 1. Culture/traditions/customs.…
  • Yes, Danny

Danny Clark said:

Mishaikh, now you know one more word, don't you? 

Mishaikh said:

Thanks nsottin and Danny. Interesting thing in Urdu it is called ROSHANDAN, nothing to with air, but light (roshan).

Danny Clark said:

Well, I had no idea to stop your game, but it is for learners to gain their knowledge, it is not that Jeopardy we play in real.

I will explain. That window above the door MAY be called "a ventilator window", but in fact, its name is an UPPER TRANSOM.

nsottin said:

Happy New Year to everyone! Let me start our January game. Hope, you all remember the rules. Here are our categories: 1. Culture/traditions/customs.…
  • Round 34.

Caterory: Language

Score: 200.

Question: Following are the expressions/meanings of a word. You have to tell that word.
    1.to widen in scope; increase in size or intensity; enlarge; extend.
    2.to make great or greater in power, wealth, rank, or honor.
    3.to make (something) appear greater.

• Mishaikh, now you know one more word, don't you? 

Mishaikh said:

Danny Clark said:

nsottin said:

• Thanks nsottin and Danny. Interesting thing in Urdu it is called ROSHANDAN, nothing to with air, but light (roshan).

Danny Clark said:

nsottin said:

• Well, I had no idea to stop your game, but it is for learners to gain their knowledge, it is not that Jeopardy we play in real.

nsottin said:

• OK, let's say I'm content with ventilator. Ball's in your court Mishaikh!

• Nsottin, I know, but I prefer learners to guess. If I were you, I woud accept "ventilator" if Misha adds one more word to it. But it is your round!

Risty, dear! NOOOO!

• Exhaust window? 

This reply was deleted.