5. Music/art/architecture.

6. History/philosophy.

7. Movies/theater/TV.

8. Gastronomy/cuisines.

9. Sports.

10. General knowledge.

11. Puzzles/numbers.

12. A Black Box.

Please, don't forget about the rules, especially the rule of 3 attempts.

Good luck!

Scores:

Mishaikh 6950.

Luci 400.

Risty 1700.

Onee 1400.

Peppo 300.

Nsottin 2700.

Muskan 2800.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ventilator?

• Fine then, thank you Danny. Here is my question, hope you'll be fine with that....

Round 33.

Caterory: technology

Score: 300.

Question: what is it called in English the little window in the beneath picture

2643849347?profile=original

• Hi, everyone!

Nsottin! You are right and you are the winner. I asked WHY it is a sad day in America and your answer is correct:

April 15 is the deadline to file the Federal income tax return. The income tax return is an annyal income declaration. I think all working people fill it out every year.

• All I've come across is Tax Day is the deadline for Americans to file their income tax details. I am convinced there must be other ways to call that but personally I have not been able to bump into any of them, sorry Danny.

• My friends, what is wrong with this question? You can easily google the answer!

• Hi, Nsottin! Sure not, filing a deadline sounds really funny. Well, look here. We are speaking about the date, April 15 and yes, it is a deadline, but for what? Now, you are right again, we file a divorce. It is just a hint as we are speaking about income taxes. Now, you have to answer a very easy question: what do we have to file before the deadline speakiing about income taxes? How to call this document?

• Oh, that's interesting Danny! In order to divorce, people need to file a petition and the teacher gives you a deadline within which you have to return your homework so your words maybe are FILE and DEADLINE. How to put them together now that's the tricky bit, isn't it:
    Filing (to) a deadline?

• Well, I will help you a little as now it is a matter of language. I will use some examples, but read them attentively, please.

1. Before a couple takes a divorce, either both or one of them applies for it filling out a special form submitting it to the court. So, how to call the proccess of this procedure?

2. When you are assigned to write some composition, report, etc at home and your teacher tells you the last day when your works are accepted, what word does he use mentioning that date?

If you combine the words answering to my questions and take into account that we mean paying income tax, you will get the correct answer

• Do you really think we go to a bank and pay our money that day? No, we don't
    Danny Clark said:

Peppo, no! I have asked a clear question: what must Americans do before or on that day? (Not later!)

Peppo said:

Paying the tax, isn't it? Lol xD
    There is a reason why American dream is called American dream, I am thinking about students' loan, hehehe...
    http://www.myenglishclub.com/forum/comment/show?groupUrl=let-s-play-jeopardy-again&id=2524315%3ACom…
  • Peppo, no! I have asked a clear question: what must Americans do before or on that day? (Not later!)

Peppo said:

Paying the tax, isn't it? Lol xD
    There is a reason why American dream is called American dream, I am thinking about students' loan, hehehe...
    Jeopardy: January Game
    Happy New Year to everyone! Let me start our January game. Hope, you all remember the rules. Here are our categories: 1. Culture/traditions/customs.…
This reply was deleted.