Jeopardy: December Game

My dear friends!  As many of you prefer Jeopardy to the current game and many of you like both, I've decided to return Jeopardy. From now on, we will be able to play both games in different "discussions". We will be playing Jeopardy here in December. I will be the first to ask my question and let's start with ROUND 1 again.

Well, I'd like to add a few words. We shouldn't forget it is ENGLISH Club and its main purpose is to give learners different possibilities to master their English. So, being EC teachers, Tanya and I will  mostly ask questions within the LANGUAGE category. On the other hand, you can ask any questions, as usual.

One more thing. Some of you think that a month long game is too long. I promis to change it after we return from vacation. We are leavind on Dec. 20, so, this month game will not be reaaly long.

Hope, you are still intersted in this game and will be active!

So, here are the categories:

1. Culture/traditions/customs.

2. Literature/language.

3. Nature/animals/pets.

4. Science/engineering/technology.

5. Music/art/architecture.

6. History/philosophy.

7. Movies/theater/TV.

8. Gastronomy/cuisines.

9. Sports.

10. General knowledge.

11. Puzzles/numbers.

12. A Black Box.

Please, don't forget about the rules, especially the rule of 3 attempts.

Good luck!

Scores:

Mishaikh 1400.

Risty 2400.

Bet 1800.

Onee 1100.

Evangelina 300.

Luci 300.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Take your time, dear! In the meantime, we are already playing January game. Welcome!

• I think, danny, you have added all scores correctly...if you are asking for the questions then please allow me for tomorrow..please.
  • Dear Bet and Onee! Can you tell me if i have added all December scores? Iam not sure. Really need your help to tell the winners!

• Very interesting. Wow!
  • Yes, dear! What about my asking a question now while Mishaikh is out of here?

bet said:

Danny, did you add 300 to misha's score? I think so!

My dear friends!  As many of you prefer Jeopardy to the current game and many of you like both, I've decided to return Jeopardy. From now on, we will…
  • Danny, did you add 300 to misha's score? I think so!

• Thanks Risty!

Risty Aven said:

You've got it I almost consider Bet's answer but yours is the exact food that I'm looking for, we Filipinos do have many varieties of stinky dried fish :D

2643824423?profile=original

congrats!!!

Mishaikh said:

Champorado with Tuyo - Chocolate Porridge with Salted Dried Fish?

My dear friends!  As many of you prefer Jeopardy to the current game and many of you like both, I've decided to return Jeopardy. From now on, we will…
  • You've got it I almost consider Bet's answer but yours is the exact food that I'm looking for, we Filipinos do have many varieties of stinky dried fish :D

2643824453?profile=original

congrats!!!

Mishaikh said:

Champorado with Tuyo - Chocolate Porridge with Salted Dried Fish?

• In our country most of the Gujrati community people like to eat this frying in cooking oil, spicy or saltish.

Besides smell it is tastey.

Danny Clark said:

You see, I like dried fish,too, but I can't understand how to eat it with something sweet!! I like to have it with beer but our dry fish is not that stinky. After having it, I have to wash my hands only.

Mishaikh said:

I chose above answer because of the dried fish, I know this small very stinky, but those who like this kind of fish, they also like the smell.

Danny Clark said:

Well, Mishaikh! I think that Bet is right. It seems to be something from Bizzare food, very stinky, unpleasant with an outrage smell!!!!

• You see, I like dried fish,too, but I can't understand how to eat it with something sweet!! I like to have it with beer but our dry fish is not that stinky. After having it, I have to wash my hands only.

Mishaikh said:

I chose above answer because of the dried fish, I know this small very stinky, but those who like this kind of fish, they also like the smell.

Danny Clark said:

Well, Mishaikh! I think that Bet is right. It seems to be something from Bizzare food, very stinky, unpleasant with an outrage smell!!!!

This reply was deleted.