setting up a good group

Hi every body!!!!!!!I dont know how you think about getting a partner or setting up a good group. But I have an idea and want to share with you :DI want to organize a small group about 6-10 people. After that we'll do exercises, fix mistakes together, share our experiences in studying E, disscuss about every topic will be mentioned by everyone in group, etcOk if you agree with me, pls reply your own attitudes to me!Hope it'll have many people agree with me!Thanks a lot!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds great! I'll join)
  • Can you describe obvious your idea? I very want to setting up good group.
  • u're wellcome :D actually, I really need to pratice E and I hope I can set up a small goup with somebody in here and can study together :D
    what is your purpose in studying E?

sayed morsy said:
    hi
    i;ll be glad if i joinwith you
    have anice day
  • hi
    i;ll be glad if i joinwith you
    have anice day
  • yeah, i want to improve all my skill to get a scholarship in the future.
    and what is your plan? why do you want to be good at E?
    let's share to more understand each other! furthermore it'll help u enhence your E, either :D
  • wow I'm so happy to hear that
    I have just joined in this group :D it's nice when you want to become my partner
    to be more easier in calling my name, so pls call me Jul :D this's my E name
    now my level is in pre-intermidiate, and u?
    uhhm! can you introduce yourself with me?Hafiz Harly said:
    Hi...Congthuydung, Have you got enough numbers of people to be your partners? If not, is it impossible for me to join? Thanks, Hafiz.
  • wow, it's so interesting! i'm so happy to hear that! :D
    what's your level in E?

pham van nam said:
    hi there,i am nam from bien hoa city. you say that you want to get a group ang talking english one another,it is good and i think i can join with you. i learn english soso and i want to speak better in english.
  • Hi
    What is your short name.
    I can join yours group sometimes.
    thank you your invitation.
    best whishes.
This reply was deleted.