What are you going to try this yoear

Life never stops for a moment. We live in an interesting world. In the world where's nothing is imposible. We can travel all over the world, associate with people from different countries, every day we learn smth new, new desires and interests appears. So all of us has great opportunities to find it's own way of life.

Last year I tried skiing. In our country the snow covers land for 4 months a year, so it gives good opportunities to practise in skiing. There're several resorts in Saint-Petersburg where one can do that. Hillsides are not long and steep, but they're good for beginners. At the beginning it seemed very dangerous and I feared because of great speed. I used to fall down many times. But I'd been practising and gradually learnt how to control it. Now can't fancy my life without it, I enjoy the feeling of freedom and speed that skiing gives me.

The second thing I tried that I had always wanted is to jump with the parachute. But it deserves a special story.

This year me and my friends are going to try surfing.

Are you going to try smth this year? May be you have a special desire that you've always put off. Tell, please :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let me describe this again to see how  much i improve in writing.

This weekend i decided to visit a near by cave which is known as jeolan cave there are six different cave in that area, i decided to go in river cave first it took us two hour to come out of the cave, as i never been to any cave so kind of very excited to visit there. according to the management policy visitor only  allow in two time in a day first trip is in the morning and other one is in after lunch, so i decided to go there in morning trip, trip was lead by a tour guide name tony, he was so intelligent ever time inside the cave we see any structure he explain everything, there was very fine arrangement of iron ladder and lights to see how those structure look like, i was amaze of seeing all those hanging structure.

i cant stop myself to go there again.

This reply was deleted.