share your day activity..

Hi friends,

i want to learn how to write in english so i have join this group.

So here is my day activity, when i wake up in the morning my day start as usual with morning walk with my dog pinto. i go to the park near to  my apartment many people are there in the morning sometime i cant believe how many people are health concious, well when i came home i just check my email and had a cup of tea. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Pavel for the correction..really appreciate your help. what does that last sentence mean i dont understand can u please explain it. many thanks

• I'm afraid it's difficult for me to put it in another way, but I give a try.

For example

You can say "I walked 2 miles" (Past Simple) to describe an event happened to you in the past.

But if it happened before another event in the past, the Past Perfect Tense must be applied. So

"I had walked  2 miles,  then I went for some upper body workout"

Reported speech is used to describe what smb said or told you. For example

"Start some workout plan!" It's Direct Speech

She adviced me to start some workout plan. It's Reported Speech

But, if the reporting verb is in the past tense, then usually we change the tenses in the reported speech

"You put on weight" Direct Speech

She said I had put on weight. Reported Speech

See more

• Hello Jaime!

Welcome to our group! :)

Looking forward to see your blogs and discussions! Don't scare to do mistakes, we're friendly :)))

• Thanks pavel for explaining every line. Iam glad that you are in this forum to correct my mistake. so now iam trying hard to improve my writing skills.

• Oh, girls always take to heart such words! And start to worry even if there's no real reason!

That's great you started fitness trainings, but please don't forget everything we do must be in joy. Even workouts :)

• From last few weeks as we aussie were suffering from extreme hot weather, but from last night it showering out side and make our day so nice, when i wake up i saw its raining out side and i feel so joy.  i just google out to check further forecast. its shows that it goign to be rain whole week. now iam very happy

• Hello everyone!

I want to continue this topic.

My usual day starts at 7 am. I wash up, put on clothes and hurry to work. I live in surroundigs of Saint-Petersburg, so it take me much time to get there. I'm a owl (I like to go to bed late) and in the mornings I feel myself very sleepy and tired. I'm not able to do anything. It lasts untill I drink a cup of coffee.

I work untill 6 p.m with a break for an hour. Further activity depends on the day of the week. I go in for sports and on 3 times a week I attend martial arts section. Other days we might gather with friends and go somewhere or spend time with my girlfriend.

Before I go sleep I walk in the park nearby. The main advantage living in the suburbs - is good nature and fresh air. There I try charge myself with positive emotions and think about my plans on the other day.

• Hi Pavel, 

you write up so well, as i have join this form to improve my writing and learn from others that how to express in simple language, but seems like no one is reply but we can continue our discussion to know more about the other countries and other cultures.

• Thanks, pinki. You're doing good too! It was very interesting to know what's going on on the opposite side of the world!

Unfortunatly activity is not good, but I hope that it will have changed in the future.

Writing issues and discussions  is on of the ways of studing English. Although people prefer to talk over skype or chat, I think we shouldn't disregard it. In the closest time I will offer some topics to write, hope you do the same. I'm sure, we can attract people.

• Thats a great step towards learning and improving our English, you can start any topic so we can discuss further and continue writing here. i dont know where all the form members has gone seems like no one is interested.But atleast something is better then nothing. when i join this form i thought may be i will come in the contact with people who are keen to learn. 

Yup we can try other sources as well to learn. I think what we can do is in every week we can discuss in one topic express our thoughts and then keep change in next week. what do you think.

This reply was deleted.