share your day activity..

Hi friends,

i want to learn how to write in english so i have join this group.

So here is my day activity, when i wake up in the morning my day start as usual with morning walk with my dog pinto. i go to the park near to  my apartment many people are there in the morning sometime i cant believe how many people are health concious, well when i came home i just check my email and had a cup of tea. 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here are my updates for yesterday.

As we already decided the day plan. Morning starts with coffee, no morning walk. Then after two hours I  called my friends to decide where to meet and then I dressed up. We all decided to see movie in mid day show  and then had lunch at Spanish resturant. There was nothing much for me to eat. Most of the dishes were non vegetarian. Butenjoyed dessert, it was quite good experience for me to see all Spanish cuisine. 

At night we went to a club called 24 hours, it was my first time to this club,already full of people who were drinking enjoying music and few were dancing really liked a guy at the club he looked so smart, especially his dance moves were flattering.  After a whilehad two three shots of vodaka and cocktail.  May be I was dancing, dont exactly remember.  We all came back at 3 am. Now am suffering from sever headache, am having nausea. It seems like I'm not able to do any thing.

• Hi Friends

Here are the updates. Today i decided not to follow my everyday routine like going for a walk, doing assigntment, not even going to the university i just want to spend my day like a freeman. NO tension, no worry, no deadline. Yesterday Evening few of my friends decided all new plans for today. so the Plan is to go for a movie called LAST VEGAS. We heard  good reviews about it. Then we had decided to go for Lunch in near by Restuarant which is affordable after that going for shopping and at night we will go to the club.

so Far i just checking out my cloths that what iam going to wear and quite exciting about today.

• Remember to write 'I' in uppercase when it comes alone.

this is LAS VEGAS 

Suppose you are giving the updates before doing all the things, then you must use present tense.  OR if you giving the updates after have all the activities, then you must use past tense.

Your last line shows that you are going to do the activities so the tenses should be in present tense.

Hope you understand my explanation.

• Thanks Mishaikh, that movie name is last Vegas.

• Corrections to your text Pinki:

I want to learn how to write in English, so I have joined this Group.  

Here is my day activity: 

When I wake up in the morning, my day starts as usual with morning walk along with my do Pinto.  I go to the park near my apartment.  Many people use to come for walking.  It makes me surpirse, how much people are "health conscious".  Well, when I come back, I check my e-mails and have a cup of tea.

Try to add more Pinki, it seems incomplete.  Good luck.

• Thanks mishaikh, i will try to add more in my writing. thanks for your kind help.

• Hello Pinki!!! Ok, I'm impressed with the Pavel's daily routine. I'm felling like a lazy girl. I'm not working now, so each day I do different things like go to some schools to give them my resume, hang out with my friends (usually at night), go to my friend's house, read, watch movies, study a little bit, use my pc, play and walk my dog (I don't know if this sentence is right!!) ...

I usually wake up late when I'm not working and after that, I always clean my house, and then start to make some of the things that I wrote above.

Feel free to correct the text!! I would appreciate that!!

• HI Joseane,

Thanks fOr writing down, well i dont know whether you write it well or is there any mistake. iam also here to learn and improve writing. it doesnt matter whether you work or not, just try to write down what ever you feel like any topic you want there is no limitation. The only thing is to improve writing. Pavel is here to correct us..

so here are my updates for this week. this time i meet one of my old friend she said i have put on weight oh no! thats the hardest things to listen for a girl. then she advice me to start some workout plan. so today i join a gym near to my university. and today was my first day at workout. i walk 2 mile in treadmill then i  went for some upper body workout. at the end i really feel tired and sore. and even this time iam sleepy. and not able to move my body.

Hope to see some changes in near future. please correct me.

• HI Joseane,

Thanks for your response.   Well,  I dont know whether you wrote it well or is there any mistake. I am also here to learn and improve English through writing. It doesn’t  matter whether you work or not, just try to write down whatever you feel and/or like any topic you want,  there is no limitation. The only thing is to improve English via writing.

So here are my updates for this week:

This  time I met one of my old friends.  She said,  I gained some  weight.   Oh no!  that is the hardest thing to listen for a girl. Then she advised me to start some workout plan. So today I joined a gym near my university, and today was my first day of my workout schedule.  I walked 2 miles in treadmill thenI went for some upper body workout, at the end I really got tired and sore, and even  at this time while at MyEC, I’m  sleepy.

Hope to see some changes in near future. Please correct me.

• Oh, I'm not a profi in English, so my corrections can be incorrect :) But idea to correct each other is very good, so dare to offer my view.

so here are my updates for this week. this time i met one of my old friend she said i had put on weight oh no! thats the hardest things to listen for a girl. then she adviced me to start some workout plan. so today i join a gym near to my university. and today was my first day at workout. i'd walked 2 miles in treadmill then i  went for some upper body workout. at the end i really felt tired and sore. and even this time iam sleepy and not able to move my body.

So it's well done, but in my opinion, there're some insignificant mistakes in Perfect Tense and Reported speech.

This reply was deleted.