Replies

• OOOOOOHHH my God!
    I will show them to my husband especially now while I'm getting driving lessons soon after watching them he will be so proud to lend me his car thank you sister for the help!!!!
  • Hi!
    A real good serie,especially the last 2 pics!
    I don't share your opinion,that just women can cause such a mess.
    But sometimes it occur,yeah......:))
  • Hello Faridahmad
    I am so glad to know these pictures made you laugh for one hour. It's a long period. Thanks a lot for your kind comment.
    With my best regards

faridahmad said:
    hahahahahhahhahhah very funny photos..................thank you Reem Ali for a good photos that you shared with us............i laughed for 1 hour and 37.5 mintes..........hahahahhah

farid ahmad
  • Hello my dear
    I am sure, you will be a good driver. Thanks a lot for very lovely comment.
    Best wishes
  • hhhhhh ....... not that much
    i hope not to try someday ..... i dunno what its gonna happen in case i drive a car hhhhh
    thx Reem ... nice one
  • Hello my dear friends
    I am very happy to know that. I don't why most of people think that women aren't good as men in driving. Anyway these pictures just for funny. Thanks a lot for your fantastic comment.
    Best wishes my dear friend
  • Hello Reem Ali,

Yes, those pictures are so amazing ! It's not easy to imagine that some people can put themself in such situations.

By te way dear friends, do you know that in Western Europe, the insurrances statistics show that there are more little accidents with female drivers while men cause more major accidents where people are killed or badly injured.

In the late nineties, at tle least, 3 times more men were killed than women in car accidents.

Forget-me-not
  • Hello rahmat
    I never try to drive. But I hope never be in such situation when I do.
    I really feel sorry about this woman. May be she be afraid when you stop her. So, she beaten the car. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment.
    Best wishes

rahmat ollah ahmadi said:
    hi when i did my military service(in my country boy must go to military service for 2 years)
    i worked as a police to control the traffic in ...
    one day i saw a car that its driver did not fasten seat belt ,so i stopped the driver but she stopped about 50meter in front of me,she wanted to drive back but when she drived back ,she beat her car to wall& i felt sadly and then i let her friend to drive instead of her
  • Hello my dear azam
    Completely you are right. These situations are familiar with both genders. But I think women are more. Thanks a lot my dear for your nice comment.
    You are welcome

azam said:
    Dear Reem!
    Dont u think that it would be better if u changed the title to:"woman & man drive"?!
    These situations r possible 4 two gender.
    However tnx 4 sending.It's really funy!
    Have a great time!
  • hi when i did my military service(in my country boy must go to military service for 2 years)
    i worked as a police to control the traffic in ...
    one day i saw a car that its driver did not fasten seat belt ,so i stopped the driver but she stopped about 50meter in front of me,she wanted to drive back but when she drived back ,she beat her car to wall& i felt sadly and then i let her friend to drive instead of her
This reply was deleted.