Replies

• Hi The black knight,
    Yeah the teacher is so poor.Thanks for this comment.
    Kamel
  • Hi Kamel,
    I watched a lot of people wrote like this boy.So i feel sorry for this teacher.thanks for this nice cartoon.Have a nice time.
    Regards
    The black knight
  • Hi avyna,
    Yes , she should do that .Well, You wrote "2 bad" like the student did .The teacher will hang herself if she watches your comment.Hahaha! just joking.Thanks for the nice comment.
    Peace
    Kamel

avyna said:
    It's 2 bad :D oooo....Dear teacher....don't waste ur time, just work in a better place :)
  • Hi Nucha,
    I don't think so .She is not acting look at the board and watch how the student write the words that leads her mad ! Thanks alot for your nice comment.
    So long then,
    Kamel

Nucha said:
    I like Nadiyah's comment , yes if we think positive that 's her acting in front of class . ^_^
    Cool , Nadiyah and I agreed with you . Thanks for sharing it to us , kamel .
    Good luck ,
    Nucha
  • Hi Aleksandra,
    Thanks for the joke and for the website.Have a nice day!
    So long then,
    Kamel

Aleksandra Deliulanova-Nesevska said:
    From the site: http://www.gwjokes.com/jokes/spelling.php
    George W. Bush Jokes
    Spelling Problems

Dubya wanted to order a care packages for his daughter away at college. The receptionist told Dubya that she would have them delivered to her office right away.
    "Where does she live?" asked the operator.
    Dubya replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."
    The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?"
    There was a long pause and finally Dubya said, "How 'bout you deliver it to Oak Street and I'll let her pick it up there?"
  • From the site: http://www.gwjokes.com/jokes/spelling.php
    George W. Bush Jokes
    Spelling Problems

Dubya wanted to order a care packages for his daughter away at college. The receptionist told Dubya that she would have them delivered to her office right away.
    "Where does she live?" asked the operator.
    Dubya replied, "At the end of Eucalyptus Drive."
    The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?"
    There was a long pause and finally Dubya said, "How 'bout you deliver it to Oak Street and I'll let her pick it up there?"
  • It's 2 bad :D oooo....Dear teacher....don't waste ur time, just work in a better place :)
  • Hi Fariba,
    Yeah, she is so poor.I feel compassion with her! Thanks for your comment.
    Keep smiling
    Kamel
  • Hi Ruzan,

I'm lucky that l'm not a teacher.If i'm in her shoes ,I'll hang myself also ! she is so poor.
    Kamel
  • Poor teacher:-(I'm so sorry for her...
This reply was deleted.