Replies

• Don't forget that he still have his mobile phone and fortunately, he called his friends and them came and took him home in the car :)
  • He is a lucky man!OK unfotunately they didn't have any transport except the camels but he was along away from his city!
    Keep smiling
    Kamel

joRi said:
    Desert? hehe.. this man will suffering so much. But I'm here to help him and save his life.
    Fortunately, he found bedouins living there, then he asked them for a way to his city.. and bedouins let him not go before eating and take a rest in their tent. hehe

(By the way, he ate kabse)

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Jori,
    Actually i felt happy when Ems complete the story so your turn will be unfortunately.But you are so clever to catch the ball and put it on my goal.OK unfortunately he found himself in a desert and couldn't find his way without food or map or anything!Now your turn.
  • Desert? hehe.. this man will suffering so much. But I'm here to help him and save his life.
    Fortunately, he found bedouins living there, then he asked them for a way to his city.. and bedouins let him not go before eating and take a rest in their tent. hehe

(By the way, he ate kabse)

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Jori,
    Actually i felt happy when Ems complete the story so your turn will be unfortunately.But you are so clever to catch the ball and put it on my goal.OK unfortunately he found himself in a desert and couldn't find his way without food or map or anything!Now your turn.
  • Hi Jori,
  • thank you Ems L for helping me ^^
    I must help him until he go home to his family hehehe..

Kamel it's your turn now :)

Ems L. said:
    " Fortunately, he floated up above the surface of the earth and was awakened. "
    thanks for filling up the hole with water Jori. hehehe~ :) this is interesting..
  • " Fortunately, he floated up above the surface of the earth and was awakened. "
    thanks for filling up the hole with water Jori. hehehe~ :) this is interesting..
  • Hi Jori,
    unfortunately this man fainted so he couldn't help himself.
    Keep at it
    Kamel
  • hmm..
    FORTUNATELY, when I was going back home, I saw him fall.. so, I quickly brought water, and filled the big hole with water.

keep thinking and smiling ^^
  • Hi Jori,

Inside the hole! I like Imagination.Unfortunately There were some hunters .they shot the birds.
    Thanks Jori you have a good imagination Now.......

Keep smiling
    Kamel
  • yeah.. right, I forgot the hole..
    If there is a hole, where does the snake sitting? haha..
    OK. while he fall, a bird saw him. Then the bird sent a sms to all his friends, family, relatives.. At a moment they all came and catch him from his long hair, and flew away from the hole.

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Jori,
    What about the hole? Anyway ,unfortunately he fell on a big snake.Now your turn.
This reply was deleted.