Replies

• It is my recent realization that it would not be fruitful until we do re-reading of our previous learnt grammar lessons. And,  another must to do thing is we should maintain a diary/ note book to write down what we learnt or we may get print out copies from the net. I am telling it because when I have started again asking questions here, I found I asked some of these questions before!

• Respected,Danny Sir! Please go ahead with your corrections. I'll be grateful to you for this! Thank you!

• Dear Sach! So, what to do with your story about a cricket player? The problem is that I am not a baseball fan either. I can ask somebody who is tomorrow if it is OK

• Thank you,Danny! I appreciate you for your unselfish dedication to help people! You are such a great human being!

• Hi, Sach! Here is your corrected text. Your English is quite good.

I wanna reveal the truth how important it is to learn English to have a better carrier and to have respect in your own society. I live in India where people are so crazy about English. If they find a guy who understands English and can have a conversation with people, he is like Barak Obama for them. Though, I agree to the fact that the knowledge of English is no more luxury but a necessity now days to have a better carrier as well as reputation in your society and it also gives you advanced opportunities  in your life. However, as for me, learning English has always been fun, passion __since my childhood __ and the burning passion is still here to improve it as much as I can to communicate with people around  the globe because it is the international language of communication. If you wanna travel, read English books and watch English movies, you __ have to learn this language.

• Hello,Danny
    I wanna reveal the truth how important it is to learn English to have a better currier and to have respect in your own society. I live in India where people are so crazy about English. If they find a guy who understand English and can have a conversation with people is like Barak Obama for them. Though, I agree to the fact that the knowledge of English is no more luxury than a necessity now days to have a better currier as well as reputation in your society and it also gets you opportunities to advance in your life.However,for me,learning English is always been a fun,passion for me since my childhood days and the burning passion is still there to improve it as much as I can to communicate with people across the globe because it is the international language of communication. If you wanna travel,read English books,and watch English movies, you will have to learn this language.

• Hi dear Danny

I got it fully. Thank you very much for the explanation. :)

• Hi, dear Wolf! First, I have to say this text contains a few grammar mistakes. But its sense is quite clear. I will rewrite it in other words.

Some movies impress you so deeply that you  feel as if living through all the events you see on the screen. You never feel sleepy watching them over and over. You stop realizing yourself, you disapper(as if vanishing in the blue) and start living in that movie. And when the movie is over, you can't stop it. You still think about it all the time mentally returning to those events willing to experience all those events in details time and again or, maybe to act somehow differently in some of the situations(redo those twists and turns)

• Hi Dear Teachers,

Please help me to understand the following. Especially, the last line (still you..... turns)

Is it grammatical?

"There are movies that grow in you, don't let you sleep every time you watch, make you feel unfamiliar to yourself and vanishes away somewhere into the blue.. still you can't stop yourself touch it up and redo those twists and turns.."

Thanks in Advance

• Thanks for replying! :)

This reply was deleted.