Week 4b: Thursday, 13 March 2014

During the next lesson, we are going to a few short dramas to build our confidence for the rest of the semester. As the picture above shows us, if we do it together, the chance of success is much higher and our confidence will grow together. So, let's stand by each other and make a success of this English class!

(1) We'll do a small drama involving Mohammed and his siblings; first the teacher, and then the class will follow!

(2) Now we'll be ready for two role plays involving Maria and her family in the one, and Nduku and his friends in the other. We'll divide into 3 groups x4 (Nduku's play) and 3 groups x5 (Maria's).

11 - W4b - Building Confidence + Socio dramas.docx

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hellow,John.I'm Cao Mengtao.I'm looking forward to tomorrow‘s class too.More accurately,I'm looking forward to further understanding between us. In the last lesson I had a simple understanding of you. I think you are serious teacher.And I believe my english will be greatly improved in your help.But I must say that I don’t like you say the phrase -chinese student .It make me feel uneasy.Maybe you should say  our students.I think it better.Ok,that's all.See you tomorrow

• HI,John.my name is Jia Hao.I have a new English name:Ann.I just think it is easy to remember,haha.The first class is a little difficute for me ,in fact.But I will try my best.And I am look forward to your next class.

• Hello  Sir ,i am so sorry, i review so late,bacause  i am a little busy .maybe the next class will fun bacause of the drama.we are possible to play the role.oh it's nearly 11pm ,and we will  black out,so i review these .i will pay close attention to  your  news.good night

• Hello john,i'm Ma Yuetong,i'm glad to be one of your students,thank you for giving me the chance to communicate with you and the other students.I will treat every class carefully,and i'm looking forward to the class tomorrow!

• Hi,john.When I look at the next class to speak,I'm looking forword to next class,I think it will be very interesting.It will be very good to improve our oral English ability,and to test our ability to cooperate.I believe we can finish it very well.See you tomorrow.

Origine dei Modi di Dire
    INTERESTING .IT: Alcune curiosità dal mondo, record interessanti e allo stesso tempo bizzarri e l'origine di alcuni modi di dire.
  • Good evening,teacher! I am Liu YuFan . We didn't know how to comment correctly just now.And some of us still didn't have their reply e-mail. I will help them to get in the group soon. We don't know well about dramas,so I think it will be a good chance for us to learn about it. Looking forward to tomorrow's class! :)

• Thank you for your comment, Liu Yufan. Yes, it will take a few days before everyone is registered. I hope it would be finalized by this weekend. And about the comments, it may be a little unusual to everyone in the beginning, but you will all get used to it. Tomorrow is just a simple exercise. It may expose some students (especially the very shy ones), but it is very necessary to "break the ice" for our future lessons. You will enjoy it, I think! :)

• hi,teacher.my English name is hetty,but i don't mind you call me betty by mistake .i'm glad to be your student.AS a English learner,you are my first foreign teacher .so,i'm excited and nervous in the first lesson.But i think i can do well,and try my best to practice English.At last ,i hope we can get along well with each other .Best wishes. by hetty

• Hi Hetty! It's because of your handwriting that I thought one spells your name with a "B" and not "H"! And then when I queried that, it was not clear what your answer was. Your name is Hetty, and that's what I will call you then. yes, new students are always nervous in the beginning, but you will get used to the oral classes and later everyone will start to relax more. So, don't be worried too much! :)

• Good night,teacher John. In fact,I seldom have a chance to act a drama in English before,so I feel a little nervous.But it also is a surprise and I am looking forward to tomorrow's lesson.See you tomorrow.

This reply was deleted.