Week 14b: Thursday, 22 May 2014

Oral evaluations: 3 minute speeches

Topic: My dreams for the future

Students please note that this is not a reading exercise. You can look at your notes and then look up and talk to the class. Reading a speech or part thereof would be penalized.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,John.I have looked through the content for next class.I have known that we will have a three minute speech each person.And I know this is not a reading class.I will prepare ahead of time and try to memorize my speech fluently.And I think I can do it well.That's all.See you tomorrow.

• Good evening,John.Next class,we will give a 3 minute speeches and the topic of the speech is my dreams for the future.It's interesting.I think everyone have dreams.I also have a dream.And I will try my best to realize my dream.I hope I can say  "yes, I do it "one day.I'm full of power when I think of my dream.

Future.it
  • Hello,teacher!I have known that we will give a 3 minute speech next class.The topic of the speech is the dream for the future.Everyone may have a dream and I am not an exception.I want to be a successful person someday and can have a happy family with my lover and can buy my parents a bigger house because it is my mom's dream!What's more,I know that it is a speech not a reading exercise,so I will try my best to prepare what I say and then talk to the class.

• Hello,teacher!I'm glad that I am the first to comment there.The next class,everyone in our class will give a three minute speech,which is related to dreams about future,at least,for me,I have a dream,moreover,I will make efforts to realise it no matter how hard it is!I will talk more about my dreams in the speech! 

This reply was deleted.