Week 14b: Thursday, 22 May 2014

Oral evaluations: 3 minute speeches

Topic: My dreams for the future

Students please note that this is not a reading exercise. You can look at your notes and then look up and talk to the class. Reading a speech or part thereof would be penalized.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I belive we are interested in dreams.Because when everybody is young,we had dreams.But now we are older than that moment,if you insist the same dream,and what is your dream now.The next class we will have the answer.And thank you,teacher.
  •   As we all know, different people have different dreams, some want to be doctor, some want to be wealthy, and some want to be more healthy. All of these are their dreams of future, and my dream for future is very realistic, I will talk more about it tomorrow, thank you.

• Hi,John,this is Ann.in the next class ,we will do a speech about our dream for the future. In my opinion,everyone has his dream,no matter how incredible it is,every dream is worth respected.when we try to realize to our dream,we should try to respect others'dream.

• Hello,John.Next class we will have a three minutes' speech about dream.I'm a little nervous about this.I try my best to prepare it.Dream is difficult to come true.We should try our best to achieve it.that's all.
  • Hello ,John.I feel excted to talk about the dream.When I was a  little child ,My dream was became a scientist so that my friends and me can go to the moon to see change who is a mythological figure in China.As time goes by,I want to be a police,because I think it's cool and a police can help many peoples.I want to be a gardener,doctor and so on.It's funny that I have so many dreams during my childhood.I am looking forward to have the class.^_^

•        Hello,teacher.  I have known the content of the next class.  In the next class,we will have a speech about my dreams for the futher.  I will talk about my dream and futher with my classmates. It is very happy for me to share my dream with my friends.  I look forward the next class.

• hello,teacher.In the next class we will have a three minute speeches. The topic is important for us,everyone has dream and we will do hard to make it .When I was child my dream is to be a teacher but now i hardly achieve it .So now i must make my dream come true .

• Hello,teacher.I have seen the content next class.We will have a 3 minute speech named "My dreams for the future". We should try our best to recite it fluency.I want to be a autarkical person and have a quiet life.I believe that dream is necessary.We can live better because of dream.See you.

• Hello,John.Each of us will do a 3 minutes speech about my dream for the future at next class.Everybody have a dream, because we’re dreamers. In our heart, there is a colorful dream. Sometimes the dream is perfect, sometimes it’s special, sometimes it’s sweet, sometimes it’s yummy.Different people have different dreams for the future.So I believe that the next lesson must be wonderful.

• Hello,teacher.I read the content about next class and i realized that we will make a short 3 minutes speech about dream in the future.Each one of us has its own dream.Near and long dreams are different,however, there is a saying goes,"Easier said than done"Whether it could be realized or not just depend on ourselves.I have dreams,about near and long.As for the near dream,i hope i can pass the texts directly.As for the long,i will prepare for them carefully and tell others tomorrow.Hope i will not be nervous.See you tomorrow,sir.

Longas Technologies
This reply was deleted.