Lesson Schedule" 2014, March to June.

Firstly, welcome to all students from Class 13-1 International Trade! It is my honour to serve you this semester as your oral English teacher! I hope you would be happy in our classes and that you would make good progress and improve your language skills. But, it's no going to depend on me! It's going to depend on you! I will do my best, but I know my best isn't always good enough! So, you have to do your best too! :)

Please look at the lesson schedule as attached. I will post the lessons for each week here in this group. It is your responsibility to look at the lessons every week before the next week and I hope you would come to the class prepared. I expect from every student to visit this website at least once a week and make a comment in this group at each lesson for the following week. The comments must be done BEFORE the lessons, and NOT after (though you are welcome to make comments after the lessons too, as long as you have made one comment prior to the week's lesson). I hope that is clear.

Class monitor, where the lesson is marked "SOUND", I would appreciate if you can organize someone in the class to bring us some speakers and a Laptop to play the song (which will be on my USB memory stick). Do you think that's possible? Then, the lessons marked "MEDIA ROOM" indicate that we need a special classroom with computer, screen and sound for a video or movie. Please book such a room for us on the Friday before that class (I understand it can only be done on Fridays - Xiao Hao can advise you). Thank you.

Lesson Schedule Class 13-1 March-June 2014.odt

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i am happy to learn English with you,so cool.Although,some words i can't understand,i believe my English level will better and better.

This reply was deleted.