Replies

• Good evening,teacher.We will first learn some new phrasal words in our class.Then we will have a role play which is about a conversation between bank manager and a client.We may be the bank manager or the client and we will use the phrasal verbs to talk about a business.We will fill the blank of a passage about the clowns' organisation,too. And tomorrow we will repeat the news,right? See you tomomorrow,sir.

• Thank you for the comment, Liu Yufan. However, did you notice that I wasn't quite happy with the class today? You must have taken note. Look at most of the comments here - they are all basically the same, just telling me what I already know. It appears to me that very few of your classmates have really looked at the lessons themselves, and have just repeated the previous comments with only some words differently here and there. The exceptions are Ada and Kelly. Do yourself the favour and look at some of their comments. They usually go beyond their duty and give me their opinions on some issues in the lesson. Every time it is clear to me that they know what the lessons are about. It is a pleasure to read their comments. But oh boy, the rest of the comments are so boring! And, it doesn't convince me that everyone really knows what the lessons are about. Pse chat with your class and ask them for more positive attitudes toward oral English. Maybe you can motivate them better; it is clear I have failed.

Btw, I read that lately the Chinese classes are keeping you all very busy (except for Kelly and Ada, I guess). If that is correct and you don't want to make time for preparation for the oral English class, it is okay with me (however sad). I just want you to realize that the teacher should then not be blamed for bad semester marks as I wouldn't allocate marks you don't deserve, according to my judgement. I hope you would have understanding for that. Thank you.

• good evening,john.I have known the main idea of the new,the new is that about a nurse be contracted by Ebola.There are only a little hospital in the US which are trained to deal with Ebola Victim. And we will learn about a website.the website is clowns international,the aim to the website is raise money to accomplish Good in the world
    - helping tofund humanitarian projects through other well established nonprofit organixations .in the end of our class we will play roles debate with each other and find out enough reasons to confirm our opinion.
    • Tian Jing, looks like you had a fairly good idea what today's lesson comprised of, but a pity you were not there to put it into practice!

• Hello,John.There will be a new class tomorrow,and just now I read the words about what we will do tomorrow.At first,there are something about Crown International.The first part is taht we need to match the phrasal verbs to the their definitions,then we need to use the phrasal verbs to complete the text.The text is about the history ang the stories of the clowns.It says taht every clown is different from the others,they are not the same.And then,we will have a role play to work in pair.It is about a manager and a person who want to borrow some money from him or her toset up an organisation or business.I am looking forward to the class tomorrow.See you!

tomorrow.at - This website is for sale! -  Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! tomorrow.at is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of wha…
    • Sorry for causing you some pain today, Jackie. Maybe I am too strict, but when these things happen, I mostly think that the punishment is appropriate (though I always regret it afterwards). Please accept my apology.

• Good evening,teacher. I have known the content of the next class.First,we will share the new that we read.Second,we will study some phrasal verbs and practise matching them with their definition in the next class.Then,we have a role play betwen the bank manager and the business.In my opinion,it is an good opporunity that practise phrasal verbs. It help us understand them better.See you tomorrow.
    • Why are you confusing me so much???! Now you have the correct comment. Why are you doing it like this?!

•  Hello,John, first of all I want to explain the errors of yesterday and I, I put my last time to comment on the content of the position of this class, and I thought it was my computer has a problem. I'm sorry for this matter. About the content of the next lesson we are going to study, is about the clown, clown is particularly lovely performers. And I also like a clown, before that, I didn't see clowns are different,and now i also known the reason. and next time we'll make a role play, a person is a bank manager, a person is clint for a loan to set up a buniness.,Look forword to the next lesson.Goodbye.
    • Oh I see, you have discovered your error! So, this is now your official comment for this lesson, right?! But you still have too many errors in your paragraph ... Is it so difficult to write English?! Why not checking your passage after writing it to see whether it looks presentable?! So, explain to me the meaning of this word, "buniness" ... (your last sentence)? :)

This reply was deleted.