Replies

• the next class is coming and i am very glad to take part in it .The next class we will learn something clowns internation,I know very little about, but I want to know this. The website about www.ciowns-international .co.uk ,we can see the pictures about the eggshell faces ,I think it will very interestig. The role play must be very meaning and I want to play this play .so see you tomorrow.
    • Tina, you are confusing me! What is going on?! Well, at least now I can see that you do know that tomorrow's lesson is not about the globalization of English, but about an international business, and a role play thereafter. Do you mean the role play will be 'meaningful'? Yes, I think so; and it will help to improve your language skills too!

• Good evening teacher.After seeing the CLOWNS INTERNATIONTIONAL I know why there aren’t two clowns being the same.All of it is because that club and Stan Bult is the greatest hero.About second activity ,as student A ,I will tell him every detail about my organization or business.And the combinationof theory and practice to make him believe.As student B ,I will declare the risk of the his bisiness.Meanwhile,Iwill list many living examples to make him convince.Looking forward the next class.
    • Thank you Zhou Ying, for going through the lesson material. I'm convinced you know what the lesson for tomorrow is about! I hope it has helped you to be better prepared for tomorrow. :)

• Good evening,Gohn.Next class,we will discuss about the topic of English,As a English learner,I think this discussion is very helpful for us.In my primary school first grade,I began to learn English,it has twelve years .I think learning English should be integrated into a language environment,since the childhood train the language ability.In my daily life,I always speak some English,such as to make fun of my roommates.I think English should have a unified standard,not mixed with local native language.It will benifit to learning and communication.Looking forard to next class.Goodbye teacher.
    • Tina, who is Gohn?

And secondly, why do you post the exact comment you posted for the previous lesson? I don;t understand.

• Good evening,teacher.I have known the content of the next class.First,we will read the essay about studying english.Second, we will study vocabulary in the essay.Then,we have a argument about the mixing of local languages with english.In my opinion,it is easier that the mixing of local languages with english can be understanded and used by local people.What is more,the person may study better when they are is young,it is easy for them to accepting the other language when they are young.
    • Cao Hualin, are we going to attend the same class tomorrow ..?! Because your comments surely don't tell me about the lesson for tomorrow!

• Good evening,Gohn.Next class,we will discuss about the topic of English,As a English learner,I think this discussion is very helpful for us.In my primary school first grade,I began to learn English,it has twelve years .I think learning English should be integrated into a language environment,since the childhood train the language ability.In my daily life,I always speak some English,such as to make fun of my roommates.I think English should have a unified standard,not mixed with local native language.It will benifit to learning and communication.Looking forard to next class.Goodbye teacher.
    • Zhou Yuqi, again, who is Gohn? And another thing, this is the same comment as the previous lesson! What is going on?!

This reply was deleted.