Replies

• Good evening,John.It's sad that my pc can't visit the English website.So,I must use houyan' pc to comment.I have looked the topic of tomorrow class.First,we will retall the news.Then,we will collocation the phrases.Next,we will read the artical.Last,we will do the roll play.I think the roll play is very interesting.So,see you tomorrow.

john.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • Nancy, no marks for this comment as it should have been made before the class, and not after. Sorry.

• Hellos,John.Firstly,I am so sorry it is a little late for my comment.I have read the conent about the next class.At this class we will learn some new vocabularies and have a dussion about English globalization.I believe English is more and more important for people who live on the earth.I have to say English is my second language.And it is so important for me.I have learn English sicen 9 years old.Although my English ie not very good.See you today,John.
    class.at - This website is for sale! - class Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! class.at is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what y…
    • Well Wang Shuaitian, although learning English from only twelve years of age, at least you have started somewhere! There are many children in China today who don;t even get education, let alone learning English. But, as you can see (and hear), if you started from an earlier age like Jackie (5 or 6 years), your English would have been more advanced today!

• Hello, teacher. I had seen the attachment of next class. We will talk about the development of English language .
    It is said that the English developed fast in recent years. Not just because America is the most developed country in the whole world .As far as I know, it is obvious that the British English and the American English. They have much differences such as grammar and the use of the preposition. For example, the spell of the word -- umbrella brollie gas, gasoline petrol automobile car president chancellor soccer football vacation holiday and so on . But in my opinion, no matter how greatly the English will change, it always be the most important language for us .we must try our best to learn it just like learning our mother tongue.
    • Haha Kelly, they don't speak English in America! Well, at least not pure English! If you do some research, you would discover that English is actually not even the official language of America! The US was also a colony of Britain, and after independence, they changed many things not to resemble too much British any longer! So, they changed the spelling and pronunciation of many English words and they even changed the way they were driving on the roads (from the left side to the right - like they are doing in China)! So, I believe that it was the Americans who first started to 'sabotage' the English language! And indeed, because of that, they made English language studies more complicated, because nowadays you hear about American English and British English. But before American "English" was born, there existed only one English language, i.e. British English! :)

•  Good evening,John.It is the first comment of this  semester.I have looked the topic of tomorrow class. English is becoming more and more important.And,we will learn english hardly.Looking forward to tomorrow's class.We will learn the vocab and debete the issue carefully.
    john.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • Yes Nancy, I noticed that you were slow with comments this semester! But I am happy that you eventually paid a visit to the website! Welcome back!

•  Hi,teacher!I have read the content  of the next class.To begin with,we'll read a passage about English  which is used all over the world,by learning it,we will know the significance of English and the wide use of it.Then,there will be some concerning questions  we need to answer,such as what language we speak at home.Last but not least,we will do some word practice and have some discussions.In a word,I am looking forward to attending the next class!
    • Sorry Maxine, I was checking back for something and then noticed that I slipped up replying to your comment. Now it is too late. Hope you have already forgiven me! ;-)

This reply was deleted.