Writing

Why do you write or why do you not write on EnglishClub?

Some of my friends do not write blogs or discussions. I see that some people only chat and use "Lazy English" instead of spelling out proper words. 

How can anyone help a person who does not try to write?  

Please answer and tell us why you write or why you don't write.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good idea Kavita.
  • You are welcome, Icha.
  • Giorgi, you have come to the right place to practice your writing. Some people write daily.
    Some write blogs to share.
  • Good topic @Bob, I have read the responds from others about their experiences in writing, good knowlodge for me. Actually I have problems in writing also, because my grammar is not good and I am not confident to do it. Still keep learning.

But now, I have been learning of writing, because I have to, my job encourage me to do more for it. After read your discussions of this topic, I need starting to write a blog or something like that. Now I have tool for implementation of writing. I can explore MyEC more than before.

Thanks Bob for inspiring me.

• Writing is the best way to express oneself thoughts and emotions and it' s also help to enhance their writing skills. I also write for these reasons although it's my first time here but I' ll try to be regular to write more and more.
  • I am new member in this site and I have never written in English. Can you give some advise?

• I try to write here from time to time to see how my writing irritate others to respond to it, also I want to train and to react  with others to see how they writing and try to discover my mistakes. Really its not my hobby  but I try because I know that it's strong means to improve my English language.

• Good for you!
    I hope you will remember to do that because it will help you a lot.
  • I don't write because of laziness. I will write from now on at-least once in a week. I will try Mr.Bob.

• In my view, writing is the most important and effect skill of learning English , because as I see at least, is complicated of all other learning skills especially grammar. I always try to write but my language base is too weak , the only point that can start from it is that my studies at university was in English.

This reply was deleted.