Replies

• obviously if we talk about a common man,he would agree with you....

but when we take great scientists, reasearchers, or social reformers as example ,for them a long life is required for bringing changes to the society??????isn't it..

• I just think I was born and exist on this world is to complete duties of mine with respect to my loved one and community where I live in. So, without beloveds and the others around, why I need a lone long life? 

• I will live long life alone..bcuz even when we spend short life with a loved one it brings happy to us..that mental condition also change after we missed that one..so again we should live alone..this is the reality.so for few moment happiness we should spent long time sufferings..so i wish to live even long life alone without no ups and downs of sufferings..just wanna spend my life calm and quietly..:)

• Life without love one likes man behind the bar
  • I'd rather live with my loved one,for we could share everything with each other

• Evidently Short Life with love! 

• Dear Tetyana, Well, i would prefer to live a short life with love one, of course.  

Nice topic, thanx.

• I want to live along life with loved ones.First life alone whether long or short is quit difficult to be lived.

but of course if there is love you want to live you life to the maximum.

Its really hard to think like that.

• I rather  live a fruitful and  meaningful life  as long or  short it takes 

• i prefer to live my life :)

This reply was deleted.