Hi,

My dear friends,

Would you like to take part in this funny competition? The competition has two benefits. First, it's fun and second, it will help you personally to know yourself and know what makes you a happier person. This question once asked by Anthony Robbins, an entrepreneur and life coach. 

The competition is that you have to name 25 things that make you feel good. The more answers you give, the better it is. I will announce the winner at the end of  June.

Have Fun!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so nice! dear Pagali, thank you so much. I'm glad your list is long...

• This reply was deleted.
    • wow! This is so romantic. Dear Jenny, thanks a lot hoping that you enjoy your life to the fullest with your lovely husband.

• Things that makes me feel good or happy are: 1. God's presence 2. Being with my husband. 3. Playing with my kids. 4. Going to church. 5. Singing. 6. Music. 7. Teaching my kids with their lessons. 8. Dancing. 9. Reading books. 10. Taking pictures. 11. Cooking. 12. Facebook. 13. Reading blogs and comments in English Club. 14. Surfing net. 15. Gadgets. 16. Fifty shades of grey. 17. Chatting. 18. Exercise. 19. Meeting new friends. 20. Sleeping. 21. Writing articles or blog. 22. Of course, my karaoke group n music hub family. 23. Having great and trusted friends. 24. Speaking in English language. 25. Traveling 26. Love. These things makes me feel good or happy. And hopefully, seeing you personally will be on no. 27 but I guess I need to buy ticket cuz ur place is at Ontario and I'm here at Edmonton,Alberta. Let's pray for that. It would be a dream come true. Take care.morning!
    • Dear JJ, thanks a lot. I hope you always be happy...I got so excited when I read you are here...GREAT news! wow wow!

• I forgot to add these..smiling and laughing makes me feel better too. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear Julia, thanks a lot. Wishing you happiness...

• 1.love

2.sport

3.happy

4.take care

5.friendly

6.natural

7.green

8.wind

9.sea

10.mountain

11.coffee

12.relaxation

13.book

14.technology

15.friend

16.talk

17.entertainment

18.family

19.home

20.tour

21.learning

21.english

22.tree

23.song

24.the sense of humour

25.art

• Dear Patt, thank you so much. Have a wonderful time all the time..

• Traveling with my families
    Raising flowers
    Chating with my friends
    Listening to music
    Cooking
    Go shopping
    Reading
    Playing tennis
    Singing
    Celebrating the Spring Festival
    Visiting my grandmother who lived in a small village
    Learning something new
    Sleeping when i'm absolutely exhausted
    Taking a picture
    Looking old photos
    Drawing
    Offering help
    Mountaineering

• Dear Stone, thanks a lot....wishing you bliss...

This reply was deleted.