I took this question at Miss Universe 2011 pageant held at San Pablo, Brazil. An interview question of one of the judges picked by Miss Philippines.

"Would you change your religious belief to marry the man you love?"

She answered, NO and explained why. She got the third placer. I'm proud of her.

I agree to her. I would say no, too. As a Christian, I would not change my religion. I grew up believing that there is only one creator,GOD. If he loves me then he will love my God,too.

And actually I am with that right guy, sharing seven years of love to be exact. Thanks God for giving this man to me.

I believe that all true love comes from God. That tender emotion, that ability to desire,that capacity to caress was implanted in our being by the creator, God. Not only he does create lover; He is the world's greatest lover.

Let us find out your answer. I love and respect all your wonderful comments. 

Congratulations to all the candidates. We are all Miss Universe.

It's me,

MileyJ

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i agree with you i think not only a woman should not change her religious beliefs to marry with a man who loves but also a man should not do it.you know when you believe to a religious it means you think it's the only true why in the world and you had researched around world among all of the religious at least among the famous religious around the world.in this condition nothing can change your life until you yourself find  out that there is a better or more complete religious.i am muslim(sheie)and like you i think all true love comes from god.tanks for such nice topic.

http://world.in/
  • Not at all :)

• No  I feel  if  one sure has  true  faith one cannot change  for love and be a hypocrite .

To those who have a non committed attitude  to religion, it will not matter as  love conquers all :)

• Thanks Ms. Nadira for the comment.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Well, simply because  Ms. Shamcey possess beauty and brain.

• Hmmmmn, in my opinion maybe she didn't meet some criteria for judging to be the 1ST place or Miss Universe. Honestly, she was my bet to be the Ms. Universe but then it turned out to be 3rd place.

Thanks Natalia for participating in my blog.

•  The question above saying"...to marry the man you love?" .In my point of view,the man is capable of protecting his beloved if she changed her religious belief  .

• Oh my Halima!

I cherish your answer so much. Perfect!

I'd been hurt once because of religious issue (first bf). I expected too much from him but then in the end he left me easily. Anyway, that was past heart ache hehehehe. Now, I am happily married. God plans the good one :).

Thanks a million times for taking part in my blog.

Love you, 

MILEY :)

• Tough one ( i'm not divorce, it's hard to put her shoe on mine :) )

Will somebody help me hehehehehe...?

In this case, they did not handle their relationship well. As you've said they divorce for some reasons ( conflicts etc. ). GOD gave it all but they did not embrace it religiously. God says not to divorce. Instead, he calls on you to pray for your mate and be a great example as a partner. 

Or maybe he married the wrong person. :(...

Huh! need help....

Well this is my point of view.

• With this posture..... every man will drop their jaws he he he : )

2383172509?profile=originalI got her photo on Facebook.

This reply was deleted.